I Dare You Not To Smile | The Boneyard

I Dare You Not To Smile

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Did you catch one saying : "I feel blessed!" Kia is keenly aware of her rock star sports status in Canada and takes her role model status very seriously, wanting to grow the participation of bring more Canadian young women into NCAA basketball.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Did you catch one saying : "I feel blessed!" Kia is keenly aware of her rock star sports status in Canada and takes her role model status very seriously, wanting to grow the participation of bring more Canadian young women into NCAA basketball.

So this was right after the Toronto trip?

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
So this was right after the Toronto trip?

I believe it is the Ryerson AC in the background of Phee's autographing late in the video. So during not after ... post-game.

Reaction Score
I'm afraid I would have the same reaction as those 7/8th grade girls lol :p

Great post :)
Me too... My son thinks it's nuts :D that I have a framed photo of KLS and myself with Gampel in the background, hanging in our sun room complete with the ticket for that day's game.

Last edited:

JoePgh

Cranky pants and wise acre
Reaction Score
Did anyone notice Molly coming out late and (probably to her surprise) actually being asked to sign one autograph (which she did)?

She was probably more flattered to be asked than the kid was to get her autograph.

Reaction Score
Great post - thank you - gave me a good cry!
Everything each of you said is how I feel. These young women on the U Conn truly get it! Yes it was very touching seeing Molly's reaction too!
Now go and play well tonight against Texas!
Bronx 23

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom