I could use some help............... | The Boneyard

I could use some help...............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
For a # of years going back to when Hoopgurlz was independent and not associated with espn their rankings were easy to find. The High School Boys Rankings consisting of a # of Services RSCI have been easier to find for years and have had more Services that have been avgd together. My question: is there a site that has the same services for the girls! I know that there are a few services that rank the different classes of the girls. I do not have them in front of me,but would love to see what the avgs are for the seperate ranking services! Help would be appreciated
Thanks Ira

Reaction Score
For a # of years going back to when Hoopgurlz was independent and not associated with espn their rankings were easy to find. The High School Boys Rankings consisting of a # of Services RSCI have been easier to find for years and have had more Services that have been avgd together. My question: is there a site that has the same services for the girls! I know that there are a few services that rank the different classes of the girls. I do not have them in front of me,but would love to see what the avgs are for the seperate ranking services! Help would be appreciated
Thanks Ira
Well yes Ira we would love to provide you with Information and Help

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
i don'it think there is. i've manually done it for a while now because eventually the old info falls off the n et, or i can't find it somehow. i actually printed out blue star going back 10-15 years or so. it's hard to keep up historically as they are always changing servers or formats or whatever...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34
Top Bottom