I can only hope... | The Boneyard

I can only hope...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
that this Saturday is the LOUDEST and ANGRIEST crowd in the history of Rentscheler Field. This is our chance to let out our indignation and fury at someone, ANYONE. Make Cincy pay for the sins of the ACC with a bowl game on the line. I don't get a rat's a** how much we hate the coaching staff. Put it to the side for one Saturday and scream and cheer like never before. We hate Cincy this week. And only them. Show the world we care about this program. It is now or never to show the powers that be that this is UNACCEPTABLE to us. It is time for Uconn to stand above small-time and show the whole country what this fanbase is all about.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I'd be happy with a nice turnout for Senior Day and a crowd that shows up and stays while the outcome is in doubt.

We'll set the same thing we get every week. Late arrivals and a ghost town in the 4th quarter.

Reaction Score
I'd be happy with a nice turnout for Senior Day and a crowd that shows up and stays while the outcome is in doubt.

We'll set the same thing we get every week. Late arrivals and a ghost town in the 4th quarter.
Noise needs to be made in the parking lot before the game that we need to get in early and stay the whole game. This is national television. Can only hope people will listen.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Noise needs to be made in the parking lot before the game that we need to get in early and stay the whole game. This is national television. Can only hope people will listen.

By who? The cheerleaders. It's 9 years. It's not changing in 3 days.

Reaction Score
Don't know if this will work but just a thought. How about at 2:30-2:45pm everyone starts honking and blaring their car horns in the parking lots. Sort of a pack your sh&t up and get in the stadium alarm. Again, not much hope it will work but may be something to try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom