I can’t root for Santa this year. | The Boneyard

I can’t root for Santa this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

UKemba15

Some flies are too awesome for the wall.
Reaction Score
It pains me to say this, but for the 1st time I can’t be a fan of old Saint Nick this year. I’ll still leave out milk and cookies, but this wacky sleigh ride of a holiday season has turned me off. I do think other people should celebrate, and I’ll still watch A Christmas Story on TBS 12 times in a row. I just can’t take all the humbuggery and the defense of the Grinch and being against reindeer flying.

Reaction Score
It pains me to say this, but for the 1st time I can’t be a fan of old Saint Nick this year. I’ll still leave out milk and cookies, but this wacky sleigh ride of a holiday season has turned me off. I do think other people should celebrate, and I’ll still watch A Christmas Story on TBS 12 times in a row. I just can’t take all the humbuggery and the defense of the Grinch and being against reindeer flying.
You should just enjoy it this year because I've been told this is our last Christmas.

Reaction Score

I hope he wears a mask, just like the other betas

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Santa definitely on the schitt list this year. Made a kid cry because Santa wouldn't grant a wish of a nerf gun.

Reaction Score
Thank you for letting us know. We appreciate you updating us on this important matter.

Reaction Score
If I had a choice between Uconn basketball or Christmas the choice is very easy.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Cant you just let the kids open their toys? They aren’t at risk.

Reaction Score
The more someone likes something the more unlikeable it becomes. Everyone liking Chrismas makes me like Christmas less. Hearing Chrismas music for a whole month and before Thanksgiving even doesn't help.

Reaction Score
WAR ON CHRISTMAS! THANKS, OBUMMER (See what I did with Obama’s name there?)

Reaction Score
If Santa has Covid, we're screwed. He enters every house and touches stuff. Talk about a super-spreader! Disinfect that cookie dish and note from Santa to your kids.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score

May I suggest that you watch the movie Fatman? That may be a Santa you can root for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom