I blame the Boneyard | The Boneyard

I blame the Boneyard

Status
Not open for further replies.

CamrnCrz1974

Good Guy for a Dookie
Reaction Score
My iPhone was already defaulting "dol" to "Dolson" when I was trying to type "dollar."

It now also changes "Kal" when I am referring to a friend by name (Kal) to "KML." It also suggests "Auriemma" when I type "Aur," plus "Voepel" when I type "Vo."

I wonder if I can get it to suggest "#LessonsLearned" when I type "McCallie." Hmm...

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
My iPhone was already defaulting "dol" to "Dolson" when I was trying to type "dollar."

It now also changes "Kal" when I am referring to a friend by name (Kal) to "KML." It also suggests "Auriemma" when I type "Aur," plus "Voepel" when I type "Vo."

I wonder if I can get it to suggest "#LessonsLearned" when I type "McCallie." Hmm...

The real problem is that you are using an iPhone in the first place :rolleyes:

signed... Proud owner of a HTC One Android phone even though my previous HTC one died on me a few weeks back taking all of my pics and videos with it

Reaction Score
Weird. I would have guessed you'd get KML if you typed #23 or Stewie if you typed #30.

Reaction Score
The real problem is that you are using an iPhone in the first place :rolleyes:

signed... Proud owner of a HTC One Android phone even though my previous HTC one died on me a few weeks back taking all of my pics and videos with it
I really like KitKat on my HTC One...way better than Jelly Bean...

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
I really like KitKat on my HTC One...way better than Jelly Bean...

Of course my original HTC One had Jelly Bean...... and i guess starting in late jan or feb.. i got messages that the next update of Jellybean was available... but i never updated the phone..... figured i'd just wait til they sent out Kit Kat. When they sent my replacement a few weeks ago....... to my surprise it was already running Kit Kat 4.4.2.. so now I dont have to wait months longer to update. Do you have Sense 5.0...or are you up to Sense 5.5 ?

JRRRJ

Chief Didacticist
Reaction Score
Of course my original HTC One had Jelly Bean. and i guess starting in late jan or feb.. i got messages that the next update of Jellybean was available... but i never updated the phone..... figured i'd just wait til they sent out Kit Kat. When they sent my replacement a few weeks ago.. to my surprise it was already running Kit Kat 4.4.2.. so now I dont have to wait months longer to update. Do you have Sense 5.0...or are you up to Sense 5.5 ?

More importantly, are you backing up yet?

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
More importantly, are you backing up yet?

Well my pics are my dropbox app.... as well as in my google gmail folders........ havent used the video camera yet.... honestly I dont have that much to back up yet... but I will do so....... i learned my lesson the hard way

Reaction Score

Have you tried having a conversation with Siri? My husband keeps asking "who's your daddy" etc.... I'm starting to get jealous :)

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score

Cam, you'll know you are in trouble when you try to type in Duke and it comes up UCONN.

Reaction Score
Cam, you'll know you are in trouble when you try to type in Duke and it comes up UCONN.
I get UCONN when I use the 9 key. When I type in Duke I get "Earl relative." I think I need to get a new phone.

45 TO GO

Reaction Score
It also suggests "Auriemma" ...
That's always a good suggestion; your smart phone is smarter than you think.

On the other hand since I am one of the four people (along with the President and a couple of guys up in Canada) that still has - and uses - a Blackberry, I don't have any of these Siri-ous problems. Sadly...

cabbie191

Jonathan Husky on a date with Holi
Reaction Score

I'm wondering if temporarily you should become a baseball fan ............

Reaction Score
Of course my original HTC One had Jelly Bean. and i guess starting in late jan or feb.. i got messages that the next update of Jellybean was available... but i never updated the phone..... figured i'd just wait til they sent out Kit Kat. When they sent my replacement a few weeks ago.. to my surprise it was already running Kit Kat 4.4.2.. so now I dont have to wait months longer to update. Do you have Sense 5.0...or are you up to Sense 5.5 ?
HTC is done with ROM upgrades for the HTC One, so I had to root it to install a custom KitKat rom. KitKat 4.4.2 requires much less ram and is much snappier because of that, but the biggest reason for KitKat over JB are the printing capabilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom