I Believe | The Boneyard

I Believe

Status
Not open for further replies.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
I believe in Kevin Ollie.

I believe that his virtues of family, faith, effort and passion are fundamental to winning at the highest level on the court.

I believe that his gift to inspire and instill these virtues in everyone around him is special and plainly apparent. I believe he can X and O. I believe that Ollie’s recruiting has only just begun.

I believe that the performance and leadership of Kemba Walker and Shabazz Napier in their junior seasons can be directly attributed to Kevin Ollie. I believe that Ryan Boatright will be equally special this year.

I believe that college basketball teams are only as good as their point guard. I believe that Shabazz Napier is one of the best 3 in the country. I believe he is not recognized as such because of his size and last year’s post season ban. I believe in Kentucky Free Throws. I believe in 60 points in 40 minutes of overtime.

I believe that the only person who can stop Deandre Daniels, is Deandre Daniels. I believe in baseline slams in Germany. I believe in looks of exasperation on South Florida defenders. I believe in tweets that say “They’re still sleepin on me.”

I believe in NYC Swag. I believe in one wristed three pointers in the biggest game of the year in Gampel as time expires. I believe there won’t be an in their seat the first time two healthy hips slash to the tin and posterize someone. I believe Omar is coming.

I believe that heart matters. I believe 99’s beat with Kahlid’s. I believe 14’s beats with Boat’s.

I believe in the power of confidence. I believe in the selfless, team-first, few. I believe in doing whatever it takes to win, no matter the ask. I believe in 70% from 3 in EYBL. I believe in Niels.

I believe that Phil Nolan improved significantly over the course of last year. I believe that he has the size and athleticism to defend and rebound in the paint. I believe that’s all we need him to do.

I believe that you can’t teach size. I believe that Mr. Brimah will alter some shots.

I believe that Kentan Facey can be Roscoe Smith in 2011. I believe that will be plenty.

I believe that experience matters. I believe that 6 upper classman in a 10 man rotation: (Kromah, Olander, Giffey, Napier, Daniels and Boatright) is one of the most experienced team’s Uconn has ever had.

I believe espn insider articles who say we aren’t one of the top 25 programs over the next 3 years are ignorant.

I believe I’ll be in Dallas.

I believe the narrative will change.

I believe that we will win.

Joobie

Bookie
Reaction Score
I believe that was the BEST post I've seen in a long time! The players believe in Kevin Ollie & they believe that Bazz can take them to the Promised Land. That's all the faith I need...

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
I believe in lovers walking side by side.
I believe that someday we'll be satisfied.
I believe the angels listen god hears us pray.
And I believe in a beautiful day.
Yeah I believe it's gonna work out ok.

UConn Dan

Not HuskyFanDan; I lurk & I like
Reaction Score
I believe in Jesus...
Blacksports-online-ray-allen-jesus-shuttlesworth.jpg

...Shuttlesworth.

Reaction Score
I believe the reason alligators are ornery is because they have all those teeth but no toothbrush.

Reaction Score
(My words)
I believe all bosses should have employees like you,
all teachers students like you
all parents, kids like you
and
all men, girlfriends like you

(Tom Jones' words)
I believe for every drop of rain that falls
A flower grows,
I believe that somewhere in the darkest night
A candle glows,
I believe for everyone who goes astray,
Someone will come to show the way,
I believe, I believe.

I believe above the storm a smallest prayer
Will still be heard,
I believe that someone in the great somewhere
Hears every word,
Every time I hear a newborn baby cry,
Or touch a leaf, or see the sky,
Then I know why,
I believe.

Every time I hear a newborn baby cry,
Or touch a leaf, or see the sky,
Then I know why, I believe.

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score

I believe that his virtues of family, faith, effort and passion are fundamental to winning at the highest level on the court.

I believe that his gift to inspire and instill these virtues in everyone around him is special and plainly apparent. I believe he can X and O. I believe that Ollie’s recruiting has only just begun.

I believe that the performance and leadership of Kemba Walker and Shabazz Napier in their junior seasons can be directly attributed to Kevin Ollie. I believe that Ryan Boatright will be equally special this year.

I believe that college basketball teams are only as good as their point guard. I believe that Shabazz Napier is one of the best 3 in the country. I believe he is not recognized as such because of his size and last year’s post season ban. I believe in Kentucky Free Throws. I believe in 60 points in 40 minutes of overtime.

I believe that the only person who can stop Deandre Daniels, is Deandre Daniels. I believe in baseline slams in Germany. I believe in looks of exasperation on South Florida defenders. I believe in tweets that say “They’re still sleepin on me.”

I believe in NYC Swag. I believe in one wristed three pointers in the biggest game of the year in Gampel as time expires. I believe there won’t be an in their seat the first time two healthy hips slash to the tin and posterize someone. I believe Omar is coming.

I believe that heart matters. I believe 99’s beat with Kahlid’s. I believe 14’s beats with Boat’s.

I believe in the power of confidence. I believe in the selfless, team-first, few. I believe in doing whatever it takes to win, no matter the ask. I believe in 70% from 3 in EYBL. I believe in Niels.

I believe that Phil Nolan improved significantly over the course of last year. I believe that he has the size and athleticism to defend and rebound in the paint. I believe that’s all we need him to do.

I believe that you can’t teach size. I believe that Mr. Brimah will alter some shots.

I believe that Kentan Facey can be Roscoe Smith in 2011. I believe that will be plenty.

I believe that experience matters. I believe that 6 upper classman in a 10 man rotation: (Kromah, Olander, Giffey, Napier, Daniels and Boatright) is one of the most experienced team’s Uconn has ever had.

I believe espn insider articles who say we aren’t one of the top 25 programs over the next 3 years are ignorant.

I believe I’ll be in Dallas.

I believe the narrative will change.

I believe that we will win.

I believe the "I believe" should be the mantra for the 2013-2014 season!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom