I believe Justine.... | The Boneyard

I believe Justine....

Reaction Score
will be with Geno live on instagram today at 5:15!!

Last edited:

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
Missed this one, but I do generally like her interviewing style/talent. She does something that many interviewers dont: she actually listens to the person she’s interviewing.

Kerith was/is pretty good too. But not much, if anything, was lost in the change. I hear Kerith sometimes on the Warriors game doing sidelines. Still doing great work.

It’s not brain surgery, but doing broadcast interviews does require some talent, preparation, and effort.

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
I like Justine much better than Kerith. I thought Kerith seemed a bit arrogant.

Not to argue with you (because it’s all just opinion), but there’s a fine line that separates confidence from arrogance. To work on-air at SNY or any network requires a lot of confidence. Those who like your work will say rather little. Those who dislike you, even when they’ve never met you tend to say some pretty nasty stuff. As a young radio jock in the 70’s, I got more than one death threat. And I suspect it’s worse for women.

Reaction Score
Not to argue with you (because it’s all just opinion), but there’s a fine line that separates confidence from arrogance. To work on-air at SNY or any network requires a lot of confidence. Those who like your work will say rather little. Those who dislike you, even when they’ve never met you tend to say some pretty nasty stuff. As a young radio jock in the 70’s, I got more than one death threat. And I suspect it’s worse for women.
I liked all former SNY analysts and like Justine. I view her as a model looking to become a reporter where her predecessors were much more reporters in style. Not saying one or the other were better.

CTyankee

Proud member of King Geno's Court
Reaction Score
I liked all former SNY analysts and like Justine. I view her as a model looking to become a reporter where her predecessors were much more reporters in style. Not saying one or the other were better.

Sorry, I don't agree. I think her questions are extremely well thought out and the follow ups are all based on answers she gets; not on whatever is on a pad in front of her. No softballs.

Reaction Score
Sorry, I don't agree. I think her questions are extremely well thought out and the follow ups are all based on answers she gets; not on whatever is on a pad in front of her. No softballs.

She has a good instinct when she can ask a second question to Geno at half time. When he's pissed she keeps it quick when the kids play great defensive half and he likes the effort she will usually sneak in a second question.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom