I asked an artificial intelligence algorithm to write me a poem about UConn Women's Basketball | The Boneyard

I asked an artificial intelligence algorithm to write me a poem about UConn Women's Basketball

bschwartz

Popular Im-Poster
Reaction Score
ChatGPT is a new service that allows you to ask an an artificial intelligence "being" all kind of questions and to even ask it to write stuff for you. So I asked it to write me a poem about UConn Women's Basketball. Here is the the response I received:

Sure, here is a poem about UConn Women's Basketball:

Huskies fierce and bold, On the court they hold their own. With skill and grace, They run the race, Leaving their opponents known.

Champions again and again, UConn women's basketball reigns supreme. Their legacy stretches far and wide, A beacon of excellence and pride.

Through victory and defeat, They never lose their stride. UConn women's basketball, A team to behold with awe and delight.

Their passion and determination, A shining light. They inspire us all, To give our best and never fall.

UConn women's basketball, A force to be reckoned with. Their skill and spirit, A joy to behold and cherish.

Reaction Score
ChatGPT is a new service that allows you to ask an an artificial intelligence "being" all kind of questions and to even ask it to write stuff for you. So I asked it to write me a poem about UConn Women's Basketball. Here is the the response I received:

Sure, here is a poem about UConn Women's Basketball:

Huskies fierce and bold, On the court they hold their own. With skill and grace, They run the race, Leaving their opponents known.

Champions again and again, UConn women's basketball reigns supreme. Their legacy stretches far and wide, A beacon of excellence and pride.

Through victory and defeat, They never lose their stride. UConn women's basketball, A team to behold with awe and delight.

Their passion and determination, A shining light. They inspire us all, To give our best and never fall.

UConn women's basketball, A force to be reckoned with. Their skill and spirit, A joy to behold and cherish.
What did you say the age of the Programmer was for that Robot? LISP, or a more forceful language?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22
Top Bottom