I am 100% in on this team | The Boneyard

I am 100% in on this team

Reaction Score
This reminds of the Hurley team from two years ago that was working to move on from losing years. Got to OT game after OT and lost them, but you could feel the break through coming and then it opened up a bit. Get the wins against UMass and Yale, maybe MTSU and build

Reaction Score
This team is on an uprise. Two games we lost by a little. We should of beat Wyoming and Vanderbilt. That would make us 2-4. This team doesn’t quit I like it. The talent we have is great but the penalties kills this team. I still am 100% on this team too.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
The team is better today than they were 2 weeks ago, even after having lost their starting QB and starting kicker. There's a lot to be proud of from today, even if it feels like a punch to the gut. They fought back. They're improving. They're going in the right direction...

Reaction Score
This team is on an uprise. Two games we lost by a little. We should of beat Wyoming and Vanderbilt. That would make us 2-4. This team doesn’t quit I like it. The talent we have is great but the penalties kills this team. I still am 100% on this team too.
Actually this team had winnable games holy cross, Wyoming and Vanderbilt should be 3-2.

Reaction Score
Considering everything that went wrong tonight (injuries, penalties, missed opportunities), they still came back to take the lead in the final minute after trailing by 11. Wasn't sure about Steven Krajewski before this game but he made some gutsy plays tonight. The whole team hung in there after Tyler Phommachanh went down and almost pulled it off. Props to them.

We were close.....so close. Ugh. It hurts, but at least they're fighting. Progress.

On to UMass next week. We'll get that W soon.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
They will beat Umess and Yale.

Reaction Score
UConn should win next week and Yale. 2 wins in a season like this is pretty sweet

Reaction Score
This reminds of the Hurley team from two years ago that was working to move on from losing years. Got to OT game after OT and lost them, but you could feel the break through coming and then it opened up a bit. Get the wins against UMass and Yale, maybe MTSU and build
Good analogy -- and hopefully a correct one as the season progresses. Like Danny, Spanos deeply believes in these kids. They will get wins. Bank on it.

Reaction Score
Looked like McFadden was grabbing his hamstring after missing the short fg. Announcers never said anything but he didn't see the field after that

jbdphi

Aussie Aussie Aussie!
Reaction Score
What happened to McFadden and when? I don’t recall anything being said on television.

In the game chat, people (who I assume were watching the stream) were saying that he went off the field after the missed FG holding his left butt cheek and were guessing it might have been a pulled hammy.

jbdphi

Aussie Aussie Aussie!
Reaction Score
Looked like McFadden was grabbing his hamstring after missing the short fg. Announcers never said anything but he didn't see the field after that
Did you happen to notice who did the KO after our late TD?

Reaction Score
I’m proud of the huge progress and effort. They will get there. Lots of stupid mistakes and still a few guys that are not in it mentally to fight on every play. Too many dropped balls. Incredibly stupid penalties. Yet, some great plays and some real character. It’s gonna works it’s way through.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
If Tyler Phommachanh really is done for awhile, I'll be interested to see how much, if at all, they adjust this offense. I don't see why Steven Krajewski can't run a lot of it. Sure, some of the RPO might need to be scrapped because he's not the runner Tyler Phommachanh is. However, the passing plays can definitely stay and can even be amped up a little. You have to imagine Steven Krajewski ran this offense as a backup in practice each week.

Reaction Score
Did you happen to notice who did the KO after our late TD?
Not sure, but I know kerr punted later In the game after McFadden had punted earlier.
I know it's their offense at times, but the 4th down play looked like they were forced to go for it rather than really wanting to go for it.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom