"I aint never missing" | Page 2 | The Boneyard

"I aint never missing"

Reaction Score
He was annoying at the end of the first game made this extra sweet. Also this kid was highly sought after on the transfer market and wasn’t he known as a scorer? I know he’s been hurt but he looks like a smaller less athletic version of gaffney

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
Seton Hall as a whole are not a likeable team. This clown for one, and Mamu is skilled but acts a fool on the court and was complaining to the refs multiple times after clean Whaley blocks. Glad we beat em.

Reaction Score
Seton Hall as a whole are not a likeable team. This clown for one, and Mamu is skilled but acts a fool on the court and was complaining to the refs multiple times after clean Whaley blocks. Glad we beat em.

his fool act gave us 2 free throws when they were badly needed. He helped settle us down and it hurt his team.

Reaction Score
That kid Aiken is funny. He was awful. Seton hall was real chippy early - talking a bunch of ish till we started working them. Best part was when bouk gave that kid the hesitation and put the poor kid on skates - Aiken was trying to be like Kobe - only difference is Kobe was dead serious when he bet Gerald Wallace 500 K at the foul line and knew he was going to make both.

ElmCity40th

F…y’all talkin bout?
Reaction Score
He is now known on the yard as “cheap face” Aiken. The personification of embarrassment brought on by one’s self. Lol

Reaction Score
I love Sanogo throwing his arms up going OOOOHHHHH after that. This was the funniest moment in basketball this year.
Bouk and AJ said something to him after the miss too.

StllH8L8ner

You’ll get nothing and like it!
Reaction Score
I love Sanogo throwing his arms up going OOOOHHHHH after that. This was the funniest moment in basketball this year.
I didn't even notice until I rewatched it, but that's awesome.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
the funny part is, the missed free throws weren't even the most embarrassing thing to happen to aiken last night...

As J Jackson commented that was just nasty by Bouk.

But, Aiken saying that outloud was just hilarious as he missed both. He'll never do that again.

Reaction Score
Karma requires that Aiken repeats his meltdown during the BET.

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
Speaking of blocks I thought Whalley had at least 5 by himself and would have guessed 8 or more by the team. The box score for the team was only four (whalley 2, Sonogo 2). Is there something I am missing in how the official scorers tabulate these as it always seems to be grossly understated when a shot blocking team is playing?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom