"I aint never missing" | Page 3 | The Boneyard

"I aint never missing"

Reaction Score
He was annoying at the end of the first game made this extra sweet. Also this kid was highly sought after on the transfer market and wasn’t he known as a scorer? I know he’s been hurt but he looks like a smaller less athletic version of gaffney
I'll give him a pass because clearly he's not 100% but man did he look baaaaad.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
I love Sanogo throwing his arms up going OOOOHHHHH after that. This was the funniest moment in basketball this year.
You could see Bouk laughing his ass off

didn’t this kid go to Harvard??

Reaction Score
I’m pretty sure UConn played the SHU players. SHU was fired up, and I’d be shocked if Aiken and Mamu weren’t reacting to UConn players quietly talking smack. Whaley destroyed Mamu defensively on the block and he tends to talk. It also looks like maybe Martin said something to Aiken before his shot. We got to them and they tightened up.

I think Adama’s reaction on the free throw is great. He throws his hands out in disbelief of the comment and miss.

Reaction Score
I’m pretty sure talking as your shooting, takes away your shooting form, a complete sentence at that.

Reaction Score
anyone know what was going on w Bouk in this GIF?

He's looking at a Seton Hall player immediately before taking and making a free throw. Could have been Aiken idr

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
He's looking at a Seton Hall player immediately before taking and making a free throw. Could have been Aiken idr
Looks like he was jawing with Caleb Daniels. Not sure if it was before or after the Aiken thing.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
Looks like he was jawing with Caleb Daniels. Not sure if it was before or after the Aiken thing.
Based on the score it was after.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I love Sanogo throwing his arms up going OOOOHHHHH after that. This was the funniest moment in basketball this year.
Pretty sure it was Sanogo talking smack to Aiken before he took the shot. Throwing this kid off has to be the best FT defense in the history of UConn bb.

Reaction Score
stooges_primary.jpg

AKA: Aiken, Mamu, & Willard

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
There were folks that thought this guy would fit here. Maybe dig up those threads and hang those people.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
If you listen closely it sounds like Sanogo says you’re going to miss it, Aiken replies I bet you 10,000 dollars I ain’t ever missing this. Sounds like Aiken owes Dama 10k.

Reaction Score
There were folks that thought this guy would fit here. Maybe dig up those threads and hang those people.
I'm clean.
After tomorrow, Alterique Gilbert will have played more games over his 4 year career than Bryce Aiken.
Predictably, played half the games this year.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
I’m pretty sure UConn played the SHU players. SHU was fired up, and I’d be shocked if Aiken and Mamu weren’t reacting to UConn players quietly talking smack. Whaley destroyed Mamu defensively on the block and he tends to talk. It also looks like maybe Martin said something to Aiken before his shot. We got to them and they tightened up.

I think Adama’s reaction on the free throw is great. He throws his hands out in disbelief of the comment and miss.
We definitely talk. A lot . And have been. And I like it; when it’s backed up. It gets into teams heads and perpetuates an alpha ( not my favorite term but I can’t think of better) mentality . I did not like when say ( and not to single him out but just as an example) Christian Vital woofing after a dunk down 18 points.

Reaction Score
Little shi*
I remember people here salivating about going after Aiken but all I could think of was how many injured guys we took in the recent past and how badly that turned out.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom