I agree with Espn for once.... | The Boneyard

I agree with Espn for once....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Maybe these ESPN commentators hate UConn and the BE (at least in part) because they root for various other schools but are living in Connecticut and surrounded by a rabid UConn/BE fan base. I live in DC and can't stand UMD mostly because I'm surrounded by UMD fans who don't share my view that UConn is better.

Very simple theory I know, but I do think it is clear that we are not liked.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
i love how the acc/espn had to make the lville move quickly so that thursday night the perception of the acc can be pumped instead of the questions and bs. they had to make sure that they could claim the best in the big eat is going elsewhere once again. devalue devalue devalue. its jsut so much jun watching this all go off the cliff. can't wait for the party at uva soon enough when they pack bags.

Reaction Score
This article mentions that we might go 2 years without a Bowl. It never mentions that we won on their field with a team that has been struggling this year and could be Bowl eligible with a win Saturday. Thank you ESPN. The plan to dismantle UConn continues.

Reaction Score
Telling you, the Connecticut legislature and executive branch need to do everything in their power to punish ESPN for their abysmal failure to be a good community member and support UConn football.

Reaction Score
Telling you, the Connecticut legislature and executive branch need to do everything in their power to punish ESPN for their abysmal failure to be a good community member and support UConn football.

Kill all the CT jobs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer