Reaction Score
From this article:

Note the Honorable Mentions

Most intense​

W Sahara Williams
2023 espnW 100 ranking: 20
Waterloo West (Iowa) | All Iowa Attack
Committed to: Oklahoma

Sahara Williams has an outstanding energy to her in every possession. On a regular basis, she fiercely drives to the rim, goes for rebounds and defends on the ball. Basketball is a game of playmaking and intensity, and Williams is imperative to setting the tone for her team.

Honorable mentions: G Ashlynn Shade (2023 No. 6, UConn commit), KK Arnold (2023 No. 7, UConn commit)

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
From this article:

Note the Honorable Mentions

Most intense​

W Sahara Williams

Sahara Williams has an outstanding energy to her in every possession. On a regular basis, she fiercely drives to the rim, goes for rebounds and defends on the ball. Basketball is a game of playmaking and intensity, and Williams is imperative to setting the tone for her team.

Honorable mentions: G Ashlynn Shade (2023 No. 6, UConn commit), KK Arnold (2023 No. 7, UConn commit)
Oooh! I do luv me some intense players. Shade and Arnold could be fun to watch.

Reaction Score
ESPNW put out a list of "best" among recruits. Best scorer, best ballhandler, best rebounder etc. UConn showed up only on "Most Intense."

Most intense​

W Sahara Williams

Of course, everything is subjective, but I like having 2 recruits getting kudos for intensity. It is something that is hard to teach. You either have it or you don't.

Reaction Score
Oooh! I do luv me some intense players. Shade and Arnold could be fun to watch.
I was able to watch ( on TV ) Shade play in her HS state championship game ( her team won ). She is versatile and outstanding. A 5'11' guard, she was playing post ( and everywhere else as well ). I did not get to see KK, other than in
" highlights." Clearly, those are special. UCONN has recruited well. And now Qadance Samuels joins. Let the games begin.
OMG we have to wait a year to see these three. But Ice and Patterson and the new Lou? Now !

Reaction Score
All three seem committed to the UConn way. Like Ice, they just wanted to be here.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom