Hypothetical Question | The Boneyard

Hypothetical Question

Reaction Score
What would this UCONN team be like if Evina had been permitted to play this season?

Would they have beaten Baylor last week?

Reaction Score
What would this UCONN team be like if Evina had been permitted to play this season?

Would they have beaten Baylor last week?
Who knows? We needed a strong big girl in paint.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
I would think Evina would be the starter over Kyla if she was cleared by the NCAA and healthy. She would score more points then Kyla. However would the offense flow better and equally as important would Megan be playing as good as she is or would she be deferring to Evina. I think UConn wins the Baylor game with Evina. The team stayed with Baylor for 35 minutes without getting any production from Olivia.

Reaction Score
Evina might've even been able to bring out the best in Liv since she ran the offense at Tennessee and kept the scoring from going south at the end of the game. Add to that keeping tabs on Cooper.

Reaction Score
I think the more tantalizing question is how good would UConn be with Boston. I know we should move on but since were doing the posting what if’s. I think we would be one of the three teams that had a good shot of winning it all (with Baylor and Oregon).

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I think the more tantalizing question is how good would UConn be with Boston. I know we should move on but since were doing the posting what if’s. I think we would be one of the three teams that had a good shot of winning it all (with Baylor and Oregon).
Geno missed out on a bunch of post players over the last 3-4 years or so. Cox, Holmes, Patterson, Macbegor, Amihere, Collier, transfer Prince, and Boston. Not sure how hard Holmes or Patterson were recruited, but point is, that's a lot of swings and misses.

With all the historical success of our post players in the WNBA, Olympics, etc, it was mind boggling to miss out on so many in such a short period of time. Thankfully that has been corrected.

Reaction Score
Geno missed out on a bunch of post players over the last 3-4 years or so. Cox, Holmes, Patterson, Macbegor, Amihere, Collier, transfer Prince, and Boston. Not sure how hard Holmes or Patterson were recruited, but point is, that's a lot of swings and misses.

With all the historical success of our post players in the WNBA, Olympics, etc, it was mind boggling to miss out on so many in such a short period of time. Thankfully that has been corrected.
@EricLA ---Just to rephrase your comment. Geno didn't MISS OUT ON ALL THOSE PLAYERS --They just didn't want Uxonn for whatever reason. Geno cannot play the Recruits that don't come. Nor can he pay them to be Uconn players.
It is what it is and there was nothing Geno could have done to change it.
Truth is the recruiting 2 or 3 years ago impacts who are on this team today. Geno like the BY has to live with that and try to make it work (if possible). My point is --Geno didn't miss out, he just didn't get.

Reaction Score
@EricLA ---Just to rephrase your comment. Geno didn't MISS OUT ON ALL THOSE PLAYERS --They just didn't want Uxonn for whatever reason. Geno cannot play the Recruits that don't come. Nor can he pay them to be Uconn players.
Truth is the recruiting 2 or 3 years ago impacts who are on this team today. Geno like the BY has to live with that and try to make it work (if possible). My point is --Geno didn't miss out, he just didn't get.
Collier and Katie Lou were in the way too

Reaction Score
@EricLA Geno cannot play the Recruits that don't come. Nor can he pay them to be Uconn players.
So we have different rules than MBB?

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Gee--was that really an option???
As much of an option as wondering how we would be if Evina and/or Boston was playing for UConn this season.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom