#HuskyUp | Page 3 | The Boneyard

#HuskyUp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Great video. I posted on FB and invited friends to come and tailgate w me and see a game. I'll see if I get more than the usual small group I usually go with.

Reaction Score
The point about leaving TV's on the UConn game even when you are at the game is vintage HFD. I will be doing this from now on btw. We ready,...for ya'll!
Well, I suppose it is a way to show support. However, unless you are a Nielsen household I'm not sure why you'd want to do it.

Reaction Score
kibblesnbits said:
Well, I suppose it is a way to show support. However, unless you are a Nielsen household I'm not sure why you'd want to do it.

Because it makes for a nice symbolic gesture.

Reaction Score
This is an awesome video! In fact, I logged back in this AM just for a little more motivation! I don't know which video is better, this, or Santini's "Storming the Dome" video from a few years back! That video was sick, during a time when the program was skyrocketing. However, this one could'nt of come at a better time considering the sense of urgency we are experiencing now. We needed this guys, great job!!

#HuskyUp

Last edited:

sdhusky

1972,73 & 98 Boneyard Poster of the Year
Reaction Score
How long are you going to have a hard-on for HFD? That kid contributed 10x more to this board than you ever have.

View attachment 6449

And the people running the board have contributed more than HFD. They do the work. They gave him multiple chances. They had to babysit him and they decided he couldn't play nice with others. Its their site. Nobody took the internet away from HFD - just this tiny corner.

If someone sh#ts in your pool often enough, you are going to stop inviting them to your pool party. Even if they contribute beer.

Reaction Score
And the people running the board have contributed more than HFD. They do the work. They gave him multiple chances. They had to babysit him and they decided he couldn't play nice with others. Its their site. Nobody took the internet away from HFD - just this tiny corner.

If someone sh#ts in your pool often enough, you are going to stop inviting them to your pool party. Even if they contribute beer.

Nah..... "Guy with beer" is ALWAYS invited!! Just dont forget to invite "Guy with pooper scooper"

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
How long are you going to have a hard-on for HFD? That kid contributed 10x more to this board than you ever have.

View attachment 6449

He contributed a lot of volume, and plenty of passion. But let's be honest, only like 10% off it was quality ideas. Yeah he deserves done credit for the good ideas, and some of the zany random slash stuff was fun to read. But the rest of it, filler, or petty bickering with other yarders. And some of his over the top criticisms of the AD were completely baseless, for example his twitter tantrum over not being able to select seats for the Army game when tickets went on sale through UConn (he wanted to do something to the Syracuse sign). Well guess what, when general sales went online at ticketmaster a couple months later, you could select your seats. Whoopty frikkin do.

Reaction Score
We all in solidarity with the football team need to increase our training and exercise. Over the next month. Let's try to increase our bench press. Let's drop time from our runs. Don't skip leg day. Add another plate. #huskyup

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
1st pic of Huskyup image search.

Diaco eyes!

husky-up-close_wallpapers_27588_1600x1200.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Just sharing...

@UConnTrademark: #CollegeColors day is 8/29 & Husky Fans have several ways to show they #BleedBlue. Download the app for bonus pts. http://post original url/ekNBAtmFYA
How to compete:
  • Step 1 - Earn points towards your college by posting college-themed photos to Instagram and Twitter with #collegecolors and your college’s official hashtag between August 1st and August 28th. Find your hashtag.
  • Step 2 - Earn 50 extra points per day by downloading the College Colors App and sharing photos. Get the College Colors App.
  • Step 3 - Check the Leaderboard often for your college’s ranking. Keep sharing and help them win a $10,000 donation to their scholarship fund!
http://collegecolorsday.com/leaderBoard

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Just sharing...

@UConnTrademark: #CollegeColors day is 8/29 & Husky Fans have several ways to show they #BleedBlue. Download the app for bonus pts. http://post original url/ekNBAtmFYA
How to compete:
  • Step 1 - Earn points towards your college by posting college-themed photos to Instagram and Twitter with #collegecolors and your college’s official hashtag between August 1st and August 28th. Find your hashtag.
  • Step 2 - Earn 50 extra points per day by downloading the College Colors App and sharing photos. Get the College Colors App.
  • Step 3 - Check the Leaderboard often for your college’s ranking. Keep sharing and help them win a $10,000 donation to their scholarship fund!
http://collegecolorsday.com/leaderBoard

I'm 43yo, can I fax a picture of myself wearing blue?

Reaction Score
Awesome job TCF. BTW, as a Mod, I had to clean up after HFD a few times. No worries from me but Tom and Fish make those calls.

Reaction Score
CkbNkTt.png

[/QUOTE]

Here is another thing we can do as fans. Visit the AAC Football blog at ESPN daily. The AAC is the only G5 conference to be included with the P5 at ESPN's Conference Blog site. You know the WWL is monitoring traffic to this blog. Here is the link: http://espn.go.com/blog/aac

Reaction Score

Here is another thing we can do as fans. Visit the AAC Football blog at ESPN daily. The AAC is the only G5 conference to be included with the P5 at ESPN's Conference Blog site. You know the WWL is monitoring traffic to this blog. Here is the link: http://espn.go.com/blog/aac[/QUOTE]
There is a hardly ever any exclusive AAC content. I stopped checking it a while ago.

Reaction Score
Here is another thing we can do as fans. Visit the AAC Football blog at ESPN daily. The AAC is the only G5 conference to be included with the P5 at ESPN's Conference Blog site. You know the WWL is monitoring traffic to this blog. Here is the link: http://espn.go.com/blog/aac
There is a hardly ever any exclusive AAC content. I stopped checking it a while ago.[/QUOTE]
This is true. However, the more hits the blog gets, the more AAC content you will see.

Reaction Score
"and that's how we're going to become a champion...again" Narduzzi never had a chance
Probably blown got away during the interview process. Allowed to publically save face. Warde made it clear at the pressy, BD was #1 choice.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score

Here is another thing we can do as fans. Visit the AAC Football blog at ESPN daily. The AAC is the only G5 conference to be included with the P5 at ESPN's Conference Blog site. You know the WWL is monitoring traffic to this blog. Here is the link: http://espn.go.com/blog/aac[/QUOTE]

I have to admit that I have sworn off anything ESPiN years ago (unless UCONN or the World Cup/soccer is being broadcasted on their channels). Everyone has their own opinions as who/what contributed towards UCONN being left out of a "Power" conference. For me, I place part of that blame on ESPiN. I realize that not everyone does and that's fine. But there is no way that I can bring myself to giving that network my viewership, unless otherwise noted above, or website traffic. Not to mention, I think that ESPiN offers the least respectable sports journalism option of them all. There are exceptions, but I think that their "experts", by in large, know the least about the sport that they cover.

ESPiN can go punt*, as far as I'm concerned.

*until the day that ESPN helps UCONN into the ACC or other Power conference, then I LOVE ESPN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom