huskymedic et al. | The Boneyard

huskymedic et al.

Reaction Score
For fear of leaving any name out, hence the title.
Thanks for another great year in covering the 2020 recruiting class. Appreciate all the work, opinions, analysis and passion. I think its probably the most civil board on the cite to boot which helps make it a fun place to visit. It all starts here and I think UConn did pretty well.

Reaction Score
I would like to echo these statements as well.

For a fanbase without a great go-to source for recruiting information and updates, the team of individuals who scour twitter does a tremendous job in keeping us boneyarders in the loop on what is happening. Thank you for all the time that you guys put in!

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
with all the BS that gets spewed on the site, it's nice to have members like Medic and Exit 4 that I can count on for a dose of reality without the additional nonsense. Just some good old National Flag Blue information. Thanks for the countless hours you spend keeping us updated.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Anyone and everyone who contributes and keeps me up to date has my highest regard and thank you
I am really excited at the size and athleticism that RE2 is bringing in
A lot of big guys, a lot of speed
Now that's what I'm talking about!!!
THANKS AGAIN GUYS

Reaction Score
Way way back ... early HCRE 1.0 - when this site began. I wished we had the recruiting information you’d find on other Programs. Like Syracuse. Like Rutgers. Not necessarily insider stuff - but someone passionately cared about building a Football team & knowing that UCONN would get better prospect by prospect.

I’m enthused about the work of Exit 4 & HuskyMedic. Bravo. I want UCONN football to be great and competitive again. These kids are one step.

Reaction Score
Way way back ... early HCRE 1.0 - when this site began. I wished we had the recruiting information you’d find on other Programs. Like Syracuse. Like Rutgers. Not necessarily insider stuff - but someone passionately cared about building a Football team & knowing that UCONN would get better prospect by prospect.

I’m enthused about the work of Exit 4 & HuskyMedic. Bravo. I want UCONN football to be great and competitive again. These kids are one step.
Indeed... those 2 are a breath of fresh air for the TRUE fanbase of this program...

Reaction Score
Great OP!

Much thanks to the mods for their work in keeping this enjoyable forum going.

As for Medic and Exit, what can be said other than a sincere thank you for your great work. Just as important, you do this with a positive attitude in spite of the challenges faced by Husky football.

Thanks guys.....

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom