Husky Thievery | The Boneyard

Husky Thievery

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
UConn women set season high in steals in rout of Houston

“It was difficult to find any easy openings against us, they are a team that likes to shoot a lot of 3s and they traditionally do and make a bunch,” UConn coach Geno Auriemma said. “We were pretty spread in our defense and forced them to do things that they weren’t comfortable with and that is what happened.”

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
This may be the best player line of the year. CD on steals. "Dangerfield said. "Once one gets going, everyone wants a piece of it."

Hughley had a good one too. "Even in transition, they were back. We weren't able to get them because they were measuring up to the ball and pushing us three or four feet behind the three-point line. I don't have Steph Curry on the team."

SNY | NCAA Women's Game Recap

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Pix Gallery is Fun. Plenty with the newbies.

UConn Women's Basketball News - Hartford Courant

This one could be a whole story, but check out Phee's expression.

Phee worries.jpg

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
What I like is that Z takes all the criticism very well and she is always smiling on court. :D:D:D
She clearly understands that when Geno is on you, it is because he see's so much potential.

Reaction Score
UConn women set season high in steals in rout of Houston

“It was difficult to find any easy openings against us, they are a team that likes to shoot a lot of 3s and they traditionally do and make a bunch,” UConn coach Geno Auriemma said. “We were pretty spread in our defense and forced them to do things that they weren’t comfortable with and that is what happened.”
I wondered why they were wearing those little black masks---for a bit there ; I thought we had 12 lone rangers. The Houston star point makers were shut down, to almost zero, until the game was well in Geno's well manicured hands.
Nice posting, again, thanks Rocky.

Reaction Score
What I like is that Z takes all the criticism very well and she is always smiling on court. :D:D:D
She clearly understands that when Geno is on you, it is because he see's so much potential.

That's the part of Azura's game I love the most---when she makes a stop, block, gets foul shots--she is having a great time attested by that beautiful smile. When she sits next to CD--she is very serious, that's lesson time.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Not a smart move on Geno's part. Z focusing on his finger so close can cause her to go cross-eyed. :rolleyes:

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
The Great Geno (hypnotist) 'You're getting sleepy now, your eyelids are getting heavier and heavier .... OK, now you are a great rebounder, and a beast on defense, and when you shoot from behind the arc the basket looks HUGE and it is so easy ... now when I snap my fingers you will wake up.'

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom