Husky sighting + 1 | The Boneyard

Husky sighting + 1

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Happened to be watching the UCONN softball game. They showed some of the fans, and guess who was there taking in the game?

Paige, Nika, someone, and Azzi. Any idea who the 3rd person is?

BTW UCONN is in 1st place in the BE. They almost won the BE last season, but lost their last 2 games to Villanova, so they have "unfinished business" this season... The announcers mentioned that the new HC has had some very positive interactions with Geno. Lots of cross-sports love which is great to see/hear.

1650069759682.png

Reaction Score
Happened to be watching the UCONN softball game. They showed some of the fans, and guess who was there taking in the game?

Paige, Nika, someone, and Azzi. Any idea who the 3rd person is?

BTW UCONN is in 1st place in the BE. They almost won the BE last season, but lost their last 2 games to Villanova, so they have "unfinished business" this season... The announcers mentioned that the new HC has had some very positive interactions with Geno. Lots of cross-sports love which is great to see/hear.

View attachment 75637
That is Colleen Koch. She went to the same high school as Azzi and now she is also a student at UConn.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
This may be slightly inaccurate, but I think it's correct: Colleen is from the Maryland suburbs of D.C. and attended St. John's College High School with Azzi. I believe that Colleen was a soccer player and a manager for the basketball team. She's a year older than Azzi and enrolled at UConn in 2020. Azzi chose UConn largely because of the basketball program, but her comfort level was substantially boosted by having good friends Paige and Colleen there. In a sense, Colleen helped recruit Azzi.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Given the bare midriffs I'd say Paige runs hot and Azzi runs cool and might Paige's footwear be her favorite old slippers?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom