husky recap #4 - temple - ?? | The Boneyard

husky recap #4 - temple - ??

Reaction Score
it was on last night, now i can't find it. also the IG story promoting it yesterday, is not opening on my end.
any ideas there? i tried on 2 computers just in case it truly was me; nothing.

Reaction Score
It's not just you; I haven't seen it either. And they took down the Twitter post promoting it.

Wonder if there's some behind the scenes issue causing the delay? Strange.

Reaction Score
I happened to watch it last night when it briefly appeared on Twitter/X. It was very well done and pretty intense actually. For what its worth there was an unusual amount of profanity (mostly Mora). It was all bleeped out of course but you could clearly make out what was being said. The locker room stuff with Mora and Brock were really intense. I don't know if that had anything to do with the thing getting taken down. I hope it's re-posted with all the same content since people need to see how hard the coaching staff and the players are going here and the level of intensity in this program. It's interesting to see Mora behind the scenes. He is very mild mannered and articulate in public and media events, in the locker room he's much different, old school coaching approach.

Reaction Score
I happened to watch it last night when it briefly appeared on Twitter/X. It was very well done and pretty intense actually. For what its worth there was an unusual amount of profanity (mostly Mora). It was all bleeped out of course but you could clearly make out what was being said. The locker room stuff with Mora and Brock were really intense. I don't know if that had anything to do with the thing getting taken down. I hope it's re-posted with all the same content since people need to see how hard the coaching staff and the players are going here and the level of intensity in this program. It's interesting to see Mora behind the scenes. He is very mild mannered and articulate in public and media events, in the locker room he's much different, old school coaching approach.
It sounds like a good video.

Shame if it got taken down because of language. I wish that the US wasn't so pearl-clutching about that kind of thing. I appreciate seeing the intensity from coaches.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wilson

Top Bottom