Husky night on SNY tonight. | The Boneyard

Husky night on SNY tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Half hour pregame, game, half hour post game, then a pre-recorded half hour 'spotlite on JC'.

UCONN Basktball Pregame
  • LIVE
College Basketball Wagner at Connecticut
  • LIVE
UCONN Basketball Postgame
  • LIVE
SNY Spotlight Jim
Dude, ur the man. I was just coming here to ask if the game was on tv because I missed the last one because I checked every station EXCEPT espn u, and obviously didn't see it. I so need to watch a game. I've been taking care of all 5 of my kids while my wife is in the hospital. Go Huskies!

Reaction Score
Dude, ur the man. I was just coming here to ask if the game was on tv because I missed the last one because I checked every station EXCEPT espn u, and obviously didn't see it. I so need to watch a game. I've been taking care of all 5 of my kids while my wife is in the hospital. Go Huskies!
Hope everything works out well for your wife. You definitley need a game.

Reaction Score
Hello! Is there a way to watch that game online somewhere? Any stream available?

Reaction Score
Hope everything works out well for your wife. You definitley need a game.

thanks Dan. I definately do. She has double pneumonia and could have passed had we not caught it in time. My kids are all 10 or younger too.

Reaction Score
thanks Dan. I definately do. She has double pneumonia and could have passed had we not caught it in time. My kids are all 10 or younger too.
Wow that's good, hope you can DVR the game since the kids may be a distraction, unless they like basketball and popcorn. If not take them to the park and wear them out before the game and stuff their bellies (do they like pizza?), used to work for me. Good Luck!

Reaction Score
Hope she gets better very soon- you have your hands full- I predict a great game so you can have a few minutes of peace. Best of luck.

Reaction Score
5 kids under 10!!! Your wife isn't sick, she's exhausted and needs a good rest. Send her down to Greenwich Hospital with its gourmet menu - roast beef, lobster, etc., any time you wish. Makes for a delightful rest & rehab.

Reaction Score
5 kids under 10!!! Your wife isn't sick, she's exhausted and needs a good rest. Send her down to Greenwich Hospital with its gourmet menu - roast beef, lobster, etc., any time you wish. Makes for a delightful rest & rehab.

Lol, true. I'm tired and its only been a week. Do you work at Greenwich Hospital? It's part of my territory, and I'm supposed to start working that end of the state harder. I sell a biologic mesh for hernia/breast recon repair, as well as staple line reinforcement for gastric bypass/sleeves.

Reaction Score
Wishing the best of health to your wife. Enjoy the game Colorado...

Reaction Score
Thanks gentlemen! I had to dvr the game as the kids were too crazy. 730 is a hell of a bad time for a game in my house. Bedtime routine and baths just get in the way. Looks like the wife is getting out tomorrow. Really looking forward to getting her here. She is going on bed rest though, for 2 months. Jeez, who knew pneumonia could be that bad? Thanks again for the well wishes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom