Husky Holiday Greeting Video | The Boneyard

Husky Holiday Greeting Video

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Well, Megan was in the video so if was made recently, a good sign.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Waaay cool! They look like such a fun loving bunch of kids.

However being a baby boomer, I am still not used to using the "PC" term Happy Holidays instead of Merry Christmas, seeing that they are lip syncing to a Christmas song and are wearing traditional Christmas attire.
I know I am just being a Scrooge.
Well ... considering Santa, sleigh rides, jingle bells, and 'rock' have nothing to do with Christmas in it's 'traditional' sense as a religious holiday, maybe Happy Holidays is more appropriate? What do you think?! :eek::cool::)

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Well ... considering Santa, sleigh rides, jingle bells, and 'rock' have nothing to do with Christmas in it's 'traditional' sense as a religious holiday, maybe Happy Holidays is more appropriate? What do you think?! :eek::cool::)
Ok, based upon this video, what holidays (plural) are they celebrating?

Golden Husky

The Midas Touch
Reaction Score
Waaay cool! They look like such a fun loving bunch of kids.

However being a baby boomer, I am still not used to using the "PC" term Happy Holidays instead of Merry Christmas, seeing that they are lip syncing to a Christmas song and are wearing traditional Christmas attire.
I know I am just being a Scrooge.
What does being a baby boomer have to do with being inclusive and recognizing that not everyone celebrates Christmas?

Reaction Score
Kia and Gabby loving it and hamming it up (as usual) Lou was rather reserved!
If it was done at Gabby's home in Nevada as ucbart suggests, need to remember Lou was in a boot and likely had strict instructions not to be too "jolly"...lest she re-injure herself.

Gotta love these videos each year! :);)

Reaction Score
Ok, based upon this video, what holidays (plural) are they celebrating?
Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Mawlid, Orthodox Christmas, just to name a few big ones that occur this time of year depending on one's denomination of course. We have players on this team that don't celebrate Christmas as part of their religion.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I think it was shot at Gabby’s Home in Nevada. Look at the pictures on the wall going down the stairs....I think I see some of Gabby!
The view out the back looks more like Reno than Manchester.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom