Huskies vs. Gamecocks WBB: Time for Neutral Site Games? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Huskies vs. Gamecocks WBB: Time for Neutral Site Games?

Reaction Score
Nah I prefer home and home, ideally twice a year but realistically once a year. . . .

Also, don't sell your program short--SC/UCONN is a legitimate rivalry.

There is room for disagreement which is why I hesitated about calking it a "rivalry" in my OP. Some say yes, and some say no. I do not disagree with the latter because of UConn's historical domination.

Is "budding rivalry" permissible?

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
That's not a long or taxing drive. Fairly easy drive. Like a half day.
Don't forget about the train! You can take the Acela to Philly in no time from New Haven or Stamford.

I'm all for this game being played in Philly, in fact, I'd be game for twice a season - once at a home location and once in Philly, with the home location rotating each year. The Philly game could support the foundations of the 2 coaches.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Don't forget about the train! You can take the Acela to Philly in no time from New Haven or Stamford.

I'm all for this game being played in Philly, in fact, I'd be game for twice a season - once at a home location and once in Philly, with the home location rotating each year. The Philly game could support the foundations of the 2 coaches.
True dat. Way back in the day when I was dating my now ex-wife, she took the train up to New London from Philly quite a few times.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom