Huskies schedule for iPhone? | The Boneyard

Huskies schedule for iPhone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Anyone have a good link or app name to get the free sked on my iPhone calendar? Seems like there are a couple out there you can pay for but curious (and cheap) about paying when I can just link to the university website if I really had to....

Reaction Score
Anyone have a good link or app name to get the free sked on my iPhone calendar? Seems like there are a couple out there you can pay for but curious (and cheap) about paying when I can just link to the university website if I really had to....
School website has a way to get it to outlook which works well, I"ve used it for years. I haven't done it yet but I presume from there you can sync it with your phone. Clunky but free.:p

Just tried it , works great, took about five minutes.

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
I created a subscription in this thread ... all you have to do is copy that 'webcal:' link into your browser on your phone and it will subscribe for you.

I'll be keeping it updated as well (BEast Tourny, NCAA, next year, etc.)

Reaction Score

If you use google calendar, you can grab the UConn schedule that will automatically update your calendar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox

Top Bottom