Huskies Pre Chillin' photo | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Huskies Pre Chillin' photo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
are you new to UConn Womens Basketball... you must be if you dont think thats Shea (and she's sitting next to MM and CD) come on buddy

Based on the responses in the thread, there are at least four others who don't believe or aren't sure that's Shea Ralph so I don't think whether one believes it to be her or not has anything to do with how long one has been a fan.

Upon enlarging the photo I think it probably is her, but I disagree with those who say it's obvious.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Based on the responses in the thread, there are at least four others who don't believe or aren't sure that's Shea Ralph so I don't think whether one believes it to be her or not has anything to do with how long one has been a fan.

Upon enlarging the photo I think it probably is her, but I disagree with those who say it's obvious.
just wondering... who else could it be, its not like its her HS team photo. based on everybody else (in the picture) I've easily come to the conclusion that its Shea

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
just wondering... who else could it be, its not like its her HS team photo. based on everybody else (in the picture) I've easily come to the conclusion that its Shea

That's one of the reasons I feel it's likely her, because she's sitting next to Moseley and Dailey. But I don't think she looks herself at all. A completely different hairstyle, for one. Also, the squint and grimace in the shot changes the familiar shape of her face, imo.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
That's one of the reasons I feel it's likely her, because she's sitting next to Moseley and Dailey. But I don't think she looks herself at all. A completely different hairstyle, for one. Also, the squint and grimace in the shot changes the familiar shape of her face, imo.
true... its summer time and they're sitting on brick with the sun beaming down on them, "she aint got time for that"

Reaction Score
Yeah, the blonde isn't Shea. Unless Shea had some significant surgery we're not aware of...
You've not been around Shea much because anybody that has been around her knows it's her and she has had her hair in that style many times especially during workouts and practice

Reaction Score
I am definitely not riding the cutting edge when it comes to fashion. But are the knee wraps CD is wearing some kind of new fashion or did she have surgery also? Or does she have Gornees (this is my new word invention that means Gorilla knees) and is covering them up? Just curious. :)

Reaction Score
Shea.

Reaction Score
Bq69GY6CUAAgaJK.jpg:large

Video to come...P.S. If Kiah gets any more muscular, she'll have Dwight Howard arms.

#IsItNovemberYet?
Is anyone else having issues with photos displaying in Google Chrome? I can see the photo in Firefox, but not Chrome.

Reaction Score
For any you who DONT think that is Shea on the bottom right opf that picture, I have one message:

RUN, in fact, SPRINT to the EYE DOCTOR! You have severe eyesight issues. I mean truly significant and serious.

Its an absolute no brainer that that is Shea. She looks to be in GREAT SHAPE as always. A true workout warrior. She is getting even more beautiful with time. Always a favorite of mine!

Reaction Score
Is anyone else having issues with photos displaying in Google Chrome? I can see the photo in Firefox, but not Chrome.
Chrome (on Mac) working fine for me

Reaction Score
The video makes it clear it is Shea, since she says "Hi I'm Shea Ralph". So, that answers that "definitively".

But I didn't think it looked like her. Must be the angle she is holding her head in the picture and her hair. I have only ever seen her with her hair down or in a pony tail.

Shea, I apologize for thinking you were just a youngster.

Reaction Score
I've got to apologize. I really was sure it wasn't Shea! I'm obviously wrong but that picture sure didn't look like any I'd ever seen of her and really threw me off.

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
The human eye has been known to deteriorate (look how many people wear spectacles!) and thus play tricks on us.

A modern camera, on the other hand, is a machine-made precision instrument that is capable of capturing and preserving an image with unerring accuracy.

The camera took Shea's photograph. Only human error persuaded a few of us to think otherwise.

Last edited:

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Don't know the context of it, but Natalie Butler is in a new Instagram pic with a professional bodybuilder. Maybe a workout routine based on the text.

met this wonderful all star basketball player from uconn.. hope i helped you natalie butler !! your an awesome young lady!!!

10598332_695872777168290_484550560_n.jpg

https://instagr.in/p/789303200322155534_445709604

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member