Huskies parallel Patriots? | The Boneyard

Huskies parallel Patriots?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
We haven’t won a championship since 2016. Patriots not since 2019. We both have little offense somewhat due to injuries. I still get upset when UConn loses. When the Patriots lose I chuckle. I guess I’m more vested in the success of the Huskies than the Patriots even though they both have multiple times Champions. Your thoughts?

Reaction Score
We haven’t won a championship since 2016. Patriots not since 2019. We both have little offense somewhat due to injuries. I still get upset when UConn loses. When the Patriots lose I chuckle. I guess I’m more vested in the success of the Huskies than the Patriots even though they both have multiple times Champions. Your thoughts?

Not even close. The way the Patriots are playing is embarrassingly bad. Maybe Alabama football?

JoePgh

Cranky pants and wise acre
Reaction Score
Another parallel, over a longer time period, is Notre Dame football. The Irish haven't won a football National Championship since the late 1980's, but they have remained relevant (always ranked, often top-10) and very popular on television ever since then.

That is more like what is happening to UConn WBB, not what happened to Louisiana Tech WBB or what is slowly happening now to Tennessee WBB.

Reaction Score
Another parallel, over a longer time period, is Notre Dame football. The Irish haven't won a football National Championship since the late 1980's, but they have remained relevant (always ranked, often top-10) and very popular on television ever since then.

That is more like what is happening to UConn WBB, not what happened to Louisiana Tech WBB or what is slowly happening now to Tennessee WBB.
a good way to describe it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog