Huskies on TV | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Huskies on TV

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
How do I get to UConn woman’s/men’s game reply
In the Boneyard Rules thread pinned at the top of this forum, there is this link:
UConn Husky Games: Welcome to UConn Husky Games!

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
I haven't looked today but most of the loss replays I saw were on either SECN or ACCN. What do you expect them to show, conference teams losing?
I think it's pretty cool that beating UConn in the FF semi is regarded almost like winning the title. I mean the SECN has shown the UConn win a lot more than the S Car. title win. I completely understand the joy knocking off a favorite/icon has for the underdog and their fans. The time to worry is when they don't dwell on it. ;)
Every game I commented on was on ESPN. If they had been on the channels you mentioned I would not have posted anything.

Reaction Score
Every game I commented on was on ESPN. If they had been on the channels you mentioned I would not have posted anything.

Right. After I posted I checked out ESPNU last night and they had 2 losing games for UConn.

I guess it's the old newspaper joke that "Dog Bites Man" isn't news but "Man Bites Dog" is news.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Greatly appreciate ESPN showing love to women's college basketball. But thank God for YouTube. ESPN showing the same teams, for the most part.
Except for the Tournament, ESPN probably only broadcasts about 10 different teams during the season. I mean 1 team is the "main attraction" and these are the 10 teams I referenced.

Reaction Score
There are only enough big games to re-broadcast to cover a day, when Geno retires they may need a few months.

I know how ND wins their semi final game over the Huskies. I don't need to see it again, a valiant season ending like that. The four games in a row with Stewie are so much better.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom