Huskies in the Pros (Baseball) | Page 43 | The Boneyard

Huskies in the Pros (Baseball)

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
What happen to Stocks ? Nobody picked him up?

Yeah, could someone fill us casual fans as to why Eric Stock is not yet in MiLB? I know he's 23 already, but the kid can hit. What am I missing? And what's next for him, independent ball?

thanks - I'll hang up and listen.

Reaction Score
Bummed he hasn’t been given his shot. He was banged up at the end of the year, but still came through a bunch. Was automatic for most of this season and massive in ‘21 postseason. Has the look of player that gets drafted. By all accounts loves the game and is driven.

Reaction Score
Bummed he hasn’t been given his shot. He was banged up at the end of the year, but still came through a bunch. Was automatic for most of this season and massive in ‘21 postseason. Has the look of player that gets drafted. By all accounts loves the game and is driven.
Can't Stock follow the route that Christian Fedko took? I too think Erik should be given a shot.

Reaction Score
Can't Stock follow the route that Christian Fedko took? I too think Erik should be given a shot.
I’m sure he can, but by his tweet is still hoping to sign as non-drafted FA with MLB club. Not sure when that becomes unlikely, but I assume he’d be playing Indy ball if there was no chance. Clearly a casualty of MiLB contraction given age. Sucks. 100% deserving of a shot. Really enjoyed him - he definitely carried the freight. Keeping an eye out - he’s got good ball & upside left IMO

Reaction Score
Last year was Stock taking the Christian Fedko route, no more eligibility left. Hope he gets picked up by a team soon, he's earned it

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Some George Springer news:

This week and next are a rare treat for me as I get to see both Barnes and Springer at PNC. I've been limited to occasional Nick Ahmed appearances for the past few years since Oberg and Olt left the Show.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom