Huskies in full throttle after Azzi | The Boneyard

Huskies in full throttle after Azzi

Reaction Score
Before AZZI - - ALL STARTERS were HANDICAPPED worrying not to be expended, fouled out, .... worrying THIS and THAT .... ! !

With AZZI IN - - ALL starters and the full squad are IN FULL THROTTLE MODE : NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT ! ! !

GO HUSKIES ! ! !

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Before AZZI - - ALL STARTERS were HANDICAPPED worrying not to be expended, fouled out, .... worrying THIS and THAT .... ! !

With AZZI IN - - ALL starters and the full squad are IN FULL THROTTLE MODE : NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT ! ! !

GO HUSKIES ! ! !
You may not know that all caps is considered shouting in Internet lingo. Please use your indoor voice

Reaction Score
Getting CD back was also important and should not be overlooked. We are not a one person team. If we have a rotation of 7, all 7 are important. And if the other 3 can give us some good minutes at some crucial point, they are important too. So all 10. Most important of all, of course, are the BY members who cheer them on. Without us the team would be nothing. Not even in the top 25. Go us! Hope that is the right emoji. Edit - well no emoji appeared so clearly I am inept. The rest of you will have to carry the team for me. I will be in Geno's dog house, if he even notices me.

Reaction Score
Head bang;) so trying again, this now shows a head bang and a wink. I will see if they stay when I post this.

Reaction Score
Getting CD back was also important and should not be overlooked. We are not a one person team. If we have a rotation of 7, all 7 are important. And if the other 3 can give us some good minutes at some crucial point, they are important too. So all 10. Most important of all, of course, are the BY members who cheer them on. Without us the team would be nothing. Not even in the top 25. Go us! Hope that is the right emoji. Edit - well no emoji appeared so clearly I am inept. The rest of you will have to carry the team for me. I will be in Geno's dog house, if he even notices me.
I am aware of Caroline's addition also, Ralph. Since I thought CD's appearance was before AZZi and not to the FULL strength of rotational worry-free, hence I made it short to mention AZZI only. I agree, its a team effort and a full throttle of squad HUSKIES. Go HUSKIES !

Reaction Score
Azzi changes the complexion of the game even if she's not hitting the normal percentage of her shots. Makes the opposition play something other than "grab-a-Lou" defense and gives the other Husky's confidence that a great performer is right behind then. No longer do they have to give up defense worrying about fouls, no longer having to go less then 100% to conserve energy. That's the Azzi effect. If she goes off at 100%, that's gobs of icing on the cake.

Caroline provided a little bit of this, but not like Azzi.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom