Huskies All Access | The Boneyard

Huskies All Access

Reaction Score
I'm not sure if this has been brought up already (I did a search but couldn't find anything), but I was wondering if subscribers could share their likes/dislikes with Huskies All-Access through uconnhuskies.com. I'd like to get it in order to watch soccer/baseball etc., but I was wondering how the video/audio quality is, if problems arise often, etc. Also, the yearly amount is clearly the most cost-effective; however, what is shown during the summer?

Thanks for any help.

Brian

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
The audio quality for yesterday’s game was bad...could hear CJ fine, but absolutely no ball park sounds. No announcer, no bats hitting balls, no fans. Made the game hard to watch. Camera work is a bit off as well. On a few plays they missed everything and had to show a replay. I’ll only do it for baseball, so I don’t mind paying for single games. l’m hoping a lot of the BE games are on ESPN plus.

Reaction Score
The audio quality for yesterday’s game was bad...could hear CJ fine, but absolutely no ball park sounds. No announcer, no bats hitting balls, no fans. Made the game hard to watch. Camera work is a bit off as well. On a few plays they missed everything and had to show a replay. I’ll only do it for baseball, so I don’t mind paying for single games. l’m hoping a lot of the BE games are on ESPN plus.
Thanks. Yeah, I've subscribed to ESPN+ for the last two years and hoped that we would see more UConn games broadcast. So far, the few I've had the time to see have been blocked because, for example, the ACC Network is not on our cable system (or something along those lines).

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger
Top Bottom