Huskies All-Access Show | The Boneyard

Huskies All-Access Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
We here in the great unknown need a re-cap.

Reaction Score
We here in the great unknown need a re-cap.
Really? I was trying not to give it away for those that haven't seen it yet since I know some people don't like knowing the ending of a movie before seeing it.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Geno asks Morgan Tuck where do you see the leadership coming from this year. Trap question. Do you throw 2-3 names out there, none of them yours? Do you nominate yourself? She steps up and nominates herself and he says he needs more vocal leadership. And Mo is shown saying she wants at least a share of this. Stewie not mentioned in this segment by Geno, though she vocalizes wanting "to be more of a leader." 'Course this was shot a while ago.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Geno asks Morgan Tuck where do you see the leadership coming from this year. Trap question. Do you throw 2-3 names out there, none of them yours? Do you nominate yourself? She steps up and nominates herself and he says he needs more vocal leadership. And Mo is shown saying she wants at least a share of this. Stewie not mentioned in this segment. 'Course this was shot a while ago.
Regarding the leadership, they show Morgan, Stewie, KML, and Kiah saying they want to be more of a leader. I thought this was a better show than last year's. Hopefully the guy that tapes these things and posts them on-line got this one for those that don't have SNY. It was really well done.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Geno and Shea and Marisha really rode Stewie pretty hard with stuff about day to day effort in practice as a leader by example to the freshman. There was a 10 second clip of someone asking Stewie who the best player in the US is: She gives the interviewer a look like : You are asking ME that and says very matter of fact: "Uh, myself, Sorry." with a great shrug. Shea tells us they challenge Stewie every day with things she is not very good at.

Feel like this is the best All Access so far with lots of practice floor footage.

Reaction Score
Geno during one of the practice drills: "I slipped when I recruited you." in response to Stewie's "I slipped" in a drill.

Reaction Score
I caught the last 30 minutes. I love the whole concept of the show. Great features, great camera work, and great insight.

Reaction Score
Thanks for the recaps, everyone! Does anyone know if SNY posts these online for those of us who cannot get the network?

Reaction Score
It replays tomorrow at 3. If I'm around I will do some pbp for those that can't watch.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
One last tidbit from the All Access show: Natalie Butler. She is the real deal in the works. Gosh, wish we had her this year - then it would be Sherman to the sea. Still has work to do on the body, but the mind and attitude come through clear and tough. I like her eye make up too! "I'm feel like I am on a clock. I feel like I only have a certain amount of time to be bigger, faster, stronger. ...I feel like this is where I want to be to accomplish the goals I want to accomplish." Marisa said she had to improve her skill set and by no means is she "the anointed one" and yet what I saw made me feel good about her chances to be a really, really good center at UConn.

Reaction Score
Thanks for the recaps, everyone! Does anyone know if SNY posts these online for those of us who cannot get the network?

I checked on line and they do have a small snippet with Kathy A. - about 5 minutes. I didn't see where they mention having it on line, but it may be too early to post since they are re-running it on TV.

Reaction Score
I checked on line and they do have a small snippet with Kathy A. - about 5 minutes. I didn't see where they mention having it on line, but it may be too early to post since they are re-running it on TV.
Thanks! That was a neat segment with Kathy. Hope they post more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom