Huskies +10 On Monday. Take It or Lay It Against Marshall. All Right, All Right , All Right. What Say You? | The Boneyard

Huskies +10 On Monday. Take It or Lay It Against Marshall. All Right, All Right , All Right. What Say You?

Reaction Score
The line creeped up from 9 to 10/10.5 but has leveled off. Our Huskies are a money making machine against the spread (9-3) . If only we could bet the college teams in CT. I wanted to jump on the Huskies season win total of 2.5 earlier this summer. The Thundering Herd is 3-6 as a favorite. They also have a tendency to go under a ton. Mora is 2-2 in bowl games. My gut is saying take the ten. My worry is no post season experience. Of course Randy Moss, Chad Pennington or All Right Boy Matthew M as Coach Jack Lengyel in We Are Marshall won't be walking through the tunnel. What say you?

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Take it all day long. Except for SU, YM and NC St UConn has shown it can shut down offenses.

I joked in another thread first team to 20 wins the game.

Reaction Score
Take it all day long. Except for SU, YM and NC St UConn has shown it can shut down offenses.

I joked in another thread first team to 20 wins the game.
First, that’s not a joke. That’s a very fair analysis.

I don’t bet sports, but the fear I have about taking UConn is the huge difference between how we’ve played at home and on the road. The team that beat Fresno State, BCU and Liberty at home also lost to Ball State, Utah State and Army (bigly) away from PAWSARF. I don’t think you’d get me to bet on UConn away from home until they show us something.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
First, that’s not a joke. That’s a very fair analysis.

I don’t bet sports, but the fear I have about taking UConn is the huge difference between how we’ve played at home and on the road. The team that beat Fresno State, BCU and Liberty at home also lost to Ball State, Utah State and Army (bigly) away from PAWSARF. I don’t think you’d get me to bet on UConn away from home until they show us something.

Fair point about having to show it on the road. I'd put USU in a different category because it was first game and starting QB went down. The Ball St game still ticks me off because UConn had that game sewn up and caved under pressure (Including pressure from the refs with some horrendous calls).

I never bet my team as a favorite but if I think my team is going to win and they're the underdog, that's when I'll put down some money. As I said in another thread I am real curious to see what UConn does if Brewton and Houston are back healthy to go with Burns and Rosa and Marion and Ross are back too.

Reaction Score
+10

I’ll need to drive to NY, I should have bet on the Huskies on Tuesday when I was in NYC, duh

Reaction Score
I took the +10 here in Arizona. Damn wish I could go to the game, but had a medical procedure that has me laying low for the next week or so.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
I stopped betting college football a few years ago.

I don't love the spread, and think it may tick up to 11 by kickoff. I would want the 21-10 push.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom