Hurt or Help...or not Matter (merged) | The Boneyard

Hurt or Help...or not Matter (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
With Geno taking on our national team again (yes!!) do people think it will help UCONN recruiting, hurt it or really not matter?

sarals24

Lone Starlet
Reaction Score
Chip, look at the thread about the Rio 2016 coaching assignment...this is discussed in detail!

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
With Geno taking on our national team again (yes!!) do people think it will help UCONN recruiting, hurt it or really not matter?
A poll would have been better.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
A poll? Not sure I follow your meaning,sorry.
Basically,you click on the post thread, scroll to the bottom and add a poll questions and responses.

Hope that helps.

Reaction Score
Geno has become the face of women's basketball in the 21st century. Any loss of luster to UConn due to the shuffling of conferences is offset by the enhancement the brand receives from having the Olympic coach. At the news conference Geno said the fall 2014 Olympic training would go from 10 days to 3 days. I'd guess that was done to allow Geno less time away from Storrs.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
UCONN should immediately fire Geno for compromising his commitment to the university.

Now has anyone seen my nose. I think I just dropped it on the floor.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
UCONN should immediately fire Geno for compromising his commitment to the university.

Now has anyone seen my nose. I think I just dropped it on the floor.

I just found this button - about 1 1/2 inch diameter - looks like a coat button, black... do you think?

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
I just found this button - about 1 1/2 inch diameter - looks like a coat button, black... do you think?
Sounds like it might tide me over. I have heard that if you cut off your nose you will never smell again. The Mrs. might appreciate that me and my greasy paws not stinking up the place.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Geno has become the face of women's basketball in the 21st century. Any loss of luster to UConn due to the shuffling of conferences is offset by the enhancement the brand receives from having the Olympic coach. At the news conference Geno said the fall 2014 Olympic training would go from 10 days to 3 days. I'd guess that was done to allow Geno less time away from Storrs.

I like your thinking, but I suspect 2 other factors intrude. The primary suspect being that the likely line up does not need much to get ready; they know each other so well. The second one is just a hunch I won't bore you with.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Sounds like it might tide me over. I have heard that if you cut off your nose you will never smell again. The Mrs. might appreciate that me and my greasy paws not stinking up the place.

I suggest 14 pound braided monofilament or carbon fiber tied off with a double blood knot will serve you well in keeping the snoot on.

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
Let me rephrase the question? What if Pat, Tara, Sylvia or Joanne PM were coaching the team do you think it would hurt UConn and how much? I think Geno coaching the team helps recruiting. Why ? because UConn is the emblem of WCBB and this just adds to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom