hurst commits to michigan | The Boneyard

hurst commits to michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I can see us making it into the B1G.... (Snotty ****ers.)

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
michigan took in a better looking dt than hurst today. he may reopen and go back on the market again. feel bad for the kid. he verbals to tosu and they say they can't take him based on class size and already having his position locked up. then he looks around and knows he can't stay home because bc is such a mess. i'm sure his dad wants him at a big time school which is understandable considering his background. then this happens at michigan. wouldn't be suprise if him and his buddy go down to uva together or unc. maybe psu might come in play...

APA

Reaction Score
michigan took in a better looking dt than hurst today. he may reopen and go back on the market again. feel bad for the kid. he verbals to tosu and they say they can't take him based on class size and already having his position locked up. then he looks around and knows he can't stay home because bc is such a mess. i'm sure his dad wants him at a big time school which is understandable considering his background. then this happens at michigan. wouldn't be suprise if him and his buddy go down to uva together or unc. maybe psu might come in play...

No, in fact Hurst tweeted when he committed that there would be another commitment shortly. He was aware that Poggi was also going to commit. He's solid according to all sources.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Oh thank god. I knew that post would bring out some more lurkers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom