Hurley's neck bandage | The Boneyard

Hurley's neck bandage

Mike Honcho

I've lost count of titles
Reaction Score
Does anyone know what happened with coach's neck? I know he had a dual level cervical disc replacement a couple years ago before the season. Was surprised to see the bandage today... I assumed those surgeries were good for decades. Hope everything is ok.

Reaction Score
Does anyone know what happened with coach's neck? I know he had a dual level cervical disc replacement a couple years ago before the season. Was surprised to see the bandage today... I assumed those surgeries were good for decades. Hope everything is ok.
Based on location it could’ve been a lymph node… if he was sick. But I’m just guessing. I have heard that some of these neck surgeries go through the front though, so it could’ve been something with that surgery like u mentioned

Mike Honcho

I've lost count of titles
Reaction Score
Based on location it could’ve been a lymph node… if he was sick. But I’m just guessing. I have heard that some of these neck surgeries go through the front though, so it could’ve been something with that surgery like u mentioned
Yes, his surgery went through the front. I'm pretty sure it was that exact same area.

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
You are correct. I had neck surgery. Replaced 3 discs with titanium bridge. I could not believe they went through the front. In recovery I asked the surgeon if he took video. I asked him I could view it. He said, "believe me, you don't want to look at it."

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom