Hurley's Cam shove | The Boneyard

Hurley's Cam shove

Mike Honcho

I've lost count of titles
Reaction Score
I posted this in the other thread, but it was eerily reminiscent of Shabazz's shove of Boat in the 2014 championship game:

Pretty wild he did that right in front of the official but thankfully it had zero impact on the game.

Reaction Score
I am pretty sure when he watched the replay that he couldnt believe he did it.

Reaction Score
That’s hilarious…he didn’t even know he did it.

Reaction Score
He actually did it once earlier during regular season. Can't remember which game, but a Marquette fan posted it in defense to those opposed to Shaka being the big east defender of the year.

Reaction Score
My wife and I died laughing when we saw it. I both couldn’t believe and could completely believe that it happened. It is what it is that’s just Hurley. I love him.

I really loved Cam’s shrug when Hurley asked if he touched him. Like whatever I’d do the same kinds of things if I was in your shoes.

Reaction Score
I posted this in the other thread, but it was eerily reminiscent of Shabazz's shove of Boat in the 2014 championship game:

Pretty wild he did that right in front of the official but thankfully it had zero impact on the game.

That was such a classic… it will live on in Husky lore forever and ever. Kinda like a Woody Hayes moment except Danny didn’t tackle anyone . . .

Reaction Score

What's the rule on that? I couldn't believe he didn't get a technical and just got a warning. Jeff Anderson handled it really well.

Reaction Score
What's the rule on that? I couldn't believe he didn't get a technical and just got a warning. Jeff Anderson handled it really well.
I guess its like an out of bounds. Change posession.
I would have thought it was a technical, but maybe that's only if you touch an opposing player ?

I've been watching basketball for a long time and i don't think i've ever seen that call made.
Who doesn't love Danny ?

Reaction Score

Hurley so zoned in didnt even realize what he did. Yeah that guy really is a maniac lol!

Reaction Score
That was such a classic… it will live on in Husky lore forever and ever. Kinda like a Woody Hayes moment except Danny didn’t tackle anyone . . .
The Woody Hayes moment was when Dan either trashtalked or just stared down Edey on the court at a timeout.

Reaction Score
If you look at tv timeout after this, you can see him mouth to Spencer "did I touch you?" Spencer just shrugged his shoulder and then Hurley again proceeds to yell at the ref that he didn't touch Spencer. He certainly had no idea of what he did, lol.

Reaction Score
It does look like he pushed Spencer, but it's hard to see because his hands are behind Spencer's back. But if he did push Spencer, why didn't Spencer turn around to see who pushed him?

Reaction Score
He's an excellent coach, the best in college ball right now. I also think he gets caught up in the moment sometimes but oh well. Thankfully in this particular moment it was a 15 point game.

Of course he's passionate but there is this narrative starting that he does it all the time. He doesn't, maybe 3 or 4 times this season. But I think he'll reassess over the summer cause the last thing we want is a turnover up 5 against St John's with something like that.

Reaction Score
He's an excellent coach, the best in college ball right now. I also think he gets caught up in the moment sometimes but oh well. Thankfully in this particular moment it was a 15 point game.

Of course he's passionate but there is this narrative starting that he does it all the time. He doesn't, maybe 3 or 4 times this season. But I think he'll reassess over the summer cause the last thing we want is a turnover up 5 against St John's with something like that.
Best part of that is Cam has his back by saying nobody touched me what are you taking about. :D they both must of blacked out. lol!

Reaction Score
People aren’t machines. His over the top level of intensity has brought us back to back championships. The flip side is it caused one turnover this year while he was leading the team to a repeat. Deal with it.
No one is really complaining or hating lol, just pointing out what a nutcase he is in jest.

Reaction Score
No one is really complaining or hating lol, just pointing out what a nutcase he is in jest.
Travelman32 sounded like he was complaining in his thread that was titled something like "One thing I hope Hurley doesn't do anymore" before it got merged with this thread, and that's who businesslawyer was replying to. The merging makes that less clear.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom