Hurley watching Etienne vs Santos 2/24 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Hurley watching Etienne vs Santos 2/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I don’t think he’s a reclass possibility.

He is a strong candidate to go back home to Illinois and play with his team Puerto Rico buddy Andre Curbello though.

Hey @UConnStats @Storrs South do either of y’all have any info on this new heights kid we were recently linked to Bryce Harris? The video on him is insane he looks like a poor man’s Zion Williamson. I guess he broke the Long Island single season scoring record and led Brentwood to a title then transferred to some school in North Carolina? What’s his deal?
I haven’t seen him before

Reaction Score
That could be a big, big deal. Javonte Brown Ferguson, Etienne, Springs, Whaley, Akok all able to play the 5. Someone is going to be a good matchup on any given night.

Etienne is a crazy high upside player. Dynamite defender.
I wondered about an Etienne reclass for a while. This should get interesting. We have to be under the assumption no Akok next season.

Reaction Score
Scroll down a bit here, tons of video. NATE SANTOS

A 6’7 guard like this can play pretty much anywhere 1-4 in Hurley’s system. He has that natural swagger/cockiness that Bouk has and probably an even prettier jumper than Bouk has.

Creighton is recruiting him. would hate to play against a CT native and BE foe... but that’s just me. Santos looks solid. I’m sure Hurley had his eye on him. He’s a 2021.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Hey @@UConnStats @@Storrs South do either of y’all have any info on this new heights kid we were recently linked to Bryce Harris? The video on him is insane he looks like a poor man’s Zion Williamson. I guess he broke the Long Island single season scoring record and led Brentwood to a title then transferred to some school in North Carolina? What’s his deal?

He plays for Greensboro Prep in NC - was recently named 5th team all NCarolina. Had a real decent Jr yr and is starting to open eyes of high tier Div 1 - Indiana and Kanses have shown interest. According to most ranking services he is not even a 3* but that will change. His profile shows real interest/offers are from the likes of Emery, Bryant, etc. He was deemed the best player on the floor at a February HS classic tournament. has a high work ethic according to his former NY HS coach, current coach and AAU coach. Can be a 6'7" guard but listed as a wing - has an improving mid range game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom