Hurley visiting Qudus Wahab Tuesday 9/11 | The Boneyard

Hurley visiting Qudus Wahab Tuesday 9/11

Reaction Score

Buzz Williams and Chris Mack in to visit him today.

center comparison.png

Last edited:

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
from the numbers, Wahab is the least impressive
I know everyone gives kudos for the staff working on all these kids and I do applaud hard work and effort but I am hoping they aren't doing all this because Cockburn, Mitchell and others are looking deeper elsewhere.
UConn seems to be slipping some in the predictions for some players recently
DH knows the recruiting game but these kids are a level up from URI and Wagner
Still waiting for the 1st commit and then hopefully others will follow

pj

Reaction Score
I know everyone gives kudos for the staff working on all these kids and I do applaud hard work and effort but I am hoping they aren't doing all this because Cockburn, Mitchell and others are looking deeper elsewhere.
Dan Hurley knows the recruiting game but these kids are a level up from URI and Wagner

It always looks darkest before the dawn. The flood waters will wake you up soon.

Reaction Score
Dan Hurley knows the recruiting game but these kids are a level up from URI and Wagner
I should have included this with the numbers but Wahab also plays the least number of minutes. His per 40 scoring is likely higher than or at least as high as Mitchell’s, and he could be as good as Kofi as a rebounder, while also being one of the better shot blockers in his class. All 3 are different, but all very good players.

Reaction Score

Chief has us Casual Fans convinced the dam's about to break and now you throw cold water on our hopes.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
Got a crystal ball pick for Pitt.

Reaction Score
Don't be surprised if the Damn dam is stronger than anticipated. Not a peep from Chiefers of anything meaningful all week. Even the usual super vague stuff.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
Don't be surprised if the Damn dam is stronger than anticipated. Not a peep from Chiefers of anything meaningful all week. Even the usual super vague stuff.
We'll have one player signed this weekend, and one next weekend. Probably won't have a third til October at the earliest tho.

Reaction Score
We'll have one player signed this weekend, and one next weekend. Probably won't have a third til October at the earliest tho.
Any news on Isaiah Wong? OV to Miami this weekend I believe if the news is correct.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

@chief now this is how it's done. "That's how you become great, man. Hang your balls out there."

-wise philosopher from Jerry Mcquire.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Wong to Miami, Gaffney to UConn.

Gaffney and Boughknight would be a great start for UCONN, recruiting rankings aside.

Then we'd need to focus on the post.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom