Hurley Tulsa Pregame Presser | The Boneyard

Hurley Tulsa Pregame Presser

Reaction Score
" We let the league know along with other clips they are chewing on from other.... outings". After seeing what happened during the football season I was expecting it to continue during the basketball season. At least we are not taking it lying down.

Reaction Score
With all of the excruciating close losses, why doesn't anyone ask what is being done to shore up free throw percentages? As a team, we're 169th. Many of the players seem to have a nonchalant approach at the line. Carlton and Gilbert look really poor technically.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
With all of the excruciating close losses, why doesn't anyone ask what is being done to shore up free throw percentages? As a team, we're 169th. Many of the players seem to have a nonchalant approach at the line. Carlton and Gilbert look really poor technically.

Obvious questions rarely get asked at pressers.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
I’m glad Hurley took some responsibility with the end of the Houston game. I get what he’s saying about AG but unless you understand everything that’s going on behind the scenes it looks awful.

Reaction Score
“Have a great plan in recruiting, late signing.” He dropped that nugget again, don’t think that’s a coincidence. Expecting to see some players added to this roster for next season, don’t think he’d say that again if not.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Good stuff there. It’s nice to get a look at what they are doing to solve some things.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom