Hurley Sr - Deserves HOF Office @ Werth | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Hurley Sr - Deserves HOF Office @ Werth

Reaction Score
I feel like only a casual fan would suggest we give a person not formally affiliated with UConn a HOF office in our athletic facility for giving some help on a four star recruit.

Perhaps, if Kyrie is inducted into the HOF, we can give him an office, too, for the help he gave by being on campus the same day as Gaffney.

Horatio

I played high school football
Reaction Score
I feel like only a casual fan would suggest we give a person not formally affiliated with UConn a HOF office in our athletic facility for giving some help on a four star recruit.

Perhaps, if Kyrie is inducted into the HOF, we can give him an office, too, for the help he gave by being on campus the same day as Gaffney.

Kyrie played at Duke

Horatio

I played high school football
Reaction Score
Kyrie broke the dam. All is forgiven!!!

Never!!! Next we’ll have Laettner sitting next to Precious Achuiwa at First Night.
In my Bane voice - “ The Hate Must Be Maintained!!!!!!!”

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
Never!!! Next we’ll have Laettner sitting next to Precious Achuiwa at First Night.
In my Bane voice - “ The Hate Must Be Maintained!!!!!!!”
If Chrissy brings Precious to UConn Rod and I will both change our heart

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
It wouldn't be too crazy to have an office at Werth similar to something visiting professors or emeritus' would have at a university. Have it be a "lab" for old coaches to come by, talk some hoops and bounce ideas off of each other.

Host quarterly round table discussions and forums. Some open, some invite only ($$$$$).

C

Chief00

It wouldn't be too crazy to have an office at Werth similar to something visiting professors or emeritus' would have at a university. Have it be a "lab" for old coaches to come by, talk some hoops and bounce ideas off of each other.

Host quarterly round table discussions and forums. Some open, some invite only ($$$$$).

Chin Diesel is smart and thinks outside the box. Good idea to listen to him.

C

Chief00

Anyone who helps us win. Laser focus on that.

Reaction Score
No one asked me to send this post. It’s just Chief’s opinion. He’s a HOFer and an unsung UConn hero now. Let’s get him an office in Werth!
Wow based on this logic, Champion Ollie's office would be available for him to move in to.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom