Hurley Sr - Deserves HOF Office @ Werth | The Boneyard

Hurley Sr - Deserves HOF Office @ Werth

C

Chief00

No one asked me to send this post. It’s just Chief’s opinion. He’s a HOFer and an unsung UConn hero now. Let’s get him an office in Werth!

Reaction Score
I have a close relative who is The Distinguished Alumnus of ___ of the Pharmacy School. Maybe he gets an Office too.

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
No one asked me to send this post. It’s just Chief’s opinion. He’s a HOFer and an unsung UConn hero now. Let’s get him an office in Werth!
So honest question what was the relationship between HOF Hurley and HOF JC?

Reaction Score
Maybe, but we also don't need another Edsall nepotism saga.
Just make his direct report someone in the compliance office. That complies with idiot Connecticut rules.

C

Chief00

So honest question what was the relationship between HOF Hurley and HOF JC?
IMO too much alike - LOL . Nothing bad just not best buds. Jim’s son did room with Danny, I believe, at a BB camp in jr high or high school and they bonded a bit then.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Upon further review
... maybe a room in Glastonbury might suffice. I hear they make some good pool videos out there.

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
IMO too much alike - LOL . Nothing bad just not best buds. Jim’s son did room with Danny, I believe, at a BB camp in jr high or high school and they bonded a bit then.
That is the impression I got too. I lived in NJ for 25 years and went to a lot of St Anthony games and we never got a recruiting sniff from Bob Sr, even though I would have given my left nut for some of those kids. As a matter of fact I don't ever remember us really recruiting much in NJ at all. It would be an understatement to say that certainly is changing under Danny. What is the over under that we get Precious, Kofi and Akok?

C

Chief00

Why? Let Dan live.
Just so he has a place to call home when he visits. I think it would be cool. Put HOF icons on three offices.
That would impress recruits and even more so their coaches.

Reaction Score
Nah. Dan’s his own man. Everyone already knows who he’s related to. Fun drinking game for during the season... take a shot every time an announcer says, “son of” or “brother of.” Trust me, it’s a lot.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
I know this whole idea is done in jest
If not, someone who actually feels this as a good idea has issues
DH knows where to go if he wants quality time with his Dad and it isn't down the hall
It's cool that Sr can get somewhat involved and have pictures taken, etc. but with the NCAA looking at everything associated with UConn, why invite trouble?

Reaction Score

Lebron is not one of the greatest Lakers. Yet. No statue outside the Arena.

Reaction Score
More realistically, have them coach opposing teams. That would be the first First Night Chief would attend. I would even pay admission.
Only if its coed.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom