Hurley says…go to Sat. Football game | The Boneyard

Hurley says…go to Sat. Football game

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Gonna be a perfect autumn day. Noon kickoff against a beatable ACC opponent. Let’s pack the rent!

Paraphrasing, "after our close loss on the road at Duke, we need to beat Wake Forest so that the ACC picks up the phone and calls AD Dave and UConn can afford to keep paying me and upgrading facilities and I don't get stuck in a midwestern conference".

UConn Dan

Not HuskyFanDan; I lurk & I like
Reaction Score
I gave away 6 tickets to this game because I couldn't make it. If I can somehow manage to go, I will be there with bells on. Need to pack the rent.

Reaction Score
Why not have a meet and greet with the bball team after the next home game for students (or a Select few) who stay till the end? And/or 10 lucky fans get signed UConn gear by the bball team, announced at the end. ANYTHING to get butts in the seats. Maybe a give away of 10 bottles of good qualitly liquor to any student over 21, announced at games end for all who stay till the end and 100 usd at a top notch restaurant for 10 under 21.

Tickets for all the above can be handed out at kickoff and only then.

Any way, I hope Hurley is at all home games possible and likewise for Mora. I'd imagine they attend a lot of each other's games, glad to see his support.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
If you live in Connecticut, don't have any health issues or serious plans, and don't go support your team, you're not a real fan. Tickets are cheap. The football program improving will help basketball remain the Kings.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I gave away 6 tickets to this game because I couldn't make it. If I can somehow manage to go, I will be there with bells on. Need to pack the rent.
Leave the bells on your car.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom