Hurley ratcheting up practices to signal season is near | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Hurley ratcheting up practices to signal season is near

Reaction Score
Re: Gaff... from my vantage point we have no idea how good or athletic he is from last year because his ankle was a mess and it affected his confidence so we just have to wait and see.

Re: the reason for the late season run. There are bunch of reasons but from my eyes, it seemed like defenses were shifting so much energy on Bouk that it opened lanes as well as shots for everyone else. Gaffney adjusted quicker to the new paradigm than Gilbert (who was going through confidence issues) and the result was Gaffney delivering to Vital some of the easiest looks of his career while Whaley was getting bunnies as the defenses scrambled to find Bouk.

Reaction Score
You remember the days when every fall we'd get reports how half the squad would come in having added not just muscle, but solid muscle?
Yeah that Jim. Crazy bastard. Never amounted to much. Now we got real Irish mean.

Reaction Score
Did Bouk and Vital magically improve their shooting or did their shooting improve because of better location due to him?
He also was a freshman his athletism with experience will improve his defense. Cole’s size plus lack of experience against top athletic guards has to be a concern. I understand the hype but that doesn’t win games solid PG play does.
As far as a PG goes the only true measure is with whom the team is better. That’s the Alpha an the Omega. I hope Cole lives up to the expectations I’m not anti anyone. Hype doesn’t win games solid play does. It’s great to have insurance

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom