Hurley Post game Presser | The Boneyard

Hurley Post game Presser

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I want to give this a
Death Reaction GIF

Reaction Score
Hurley's favorite sentence construction in post-loss interviews- "I just don't understand how we <FILL IN THE BLANK HERE>"

Reaction Score
It was fine, they were all pissed. The two plays he called out where the runner prayer by Allen that ended up a foul on AJ and Adama close out foul were two huge plays that cost them in 2nd half. Blamed first half overall.

Only thing I didn’t like was explaining how good NMSU was and how they were scared to death of their players/3 point shooting. Idk in what world being afraid of another team is gonna win you a game

Gutter King

Let me drop a deduce on ya
Reaction Score
I can't unhear "scared to death" being uttered multiple times. Certainly played like it the first 25 minutes.

As a coach, why would you make the opponent seem bigger than they are? We are a team that lacks a true Alpha. Seems like a strange approach.

Reaction Score
Cole and Martin couldn’t have looked any more miserable. Why does the media have to put them through these interviews after a crushing loss and the possible end to their college careers?

Reaction Score
Cole and Martin couldn’t have looked any more miserable. Why does the media have to put them through these interviews after a crushing loss and the possible end to their college careers?
Paychecks

Reaction Score

The question is: why would Hurley continue to set them up to fail?

Reaction Score
It was fine, they were all pissed. The two plays he called out where the runner prayer by Allen that ended up a foul on AJ and Adama close out foul were two huge plays that cost them in 2nd half. Blamed first half overall.

Only thing I didn’t like was explaining how good NMSU was and how they were scared to death of their players/3 point shooting. Idk in what world being afraid of another team is gonna win you a game
Didn't they shoot 33% from three for the season?

Reaction Score
This isn't pick up ball for fun, it's the big time. If you don't want to be interviewed after good times and bad, then don't play. These kids know that though, as they have the ability to compete at a high profile level and understand what comes with it.

Reaction Score
Why would Sanogo foul a guy shooting a prayer 35 feet from the basket? Killer.
He just needs a little more maturity to his game. A little more patience on his shot, a little more awareness of the double team, etc. If he can get there, he can have a great season next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jamie Taco

Top Bottom