Hurley on WWE Raw | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Hurley on WWE Raw

Reaction Score
Add in Enosch Wolf as a tag team partner. That name is made for the WWE.

I have no problem with coach Hurley at a WWE event. Why can't you enjoy some of the things from your youth as an adult?

For me peak wrestling was the Hulk Hogan and Ultimate Warrior WWF days and the nWo WCW days...
images
hWo.....Husky World Order

Reaction Score
I hope that Dan gets into a heated battle of words and Andrea sneaks up behind his opponent and hits him with the chair.
You sneak up from behind there's only 1 move..... RKO!

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
Let people have fun- they are not hurting anyone and the world is a seriously complicated place. It’s not my thing but I understand a simple distraction.
I just hope Danny does not start wearing a “lucky” Mexican wrestling mask.
Or Iron Sheik steel tipped shoes.

Reaction Score
Hurley can do no wrong as far as I’m concerned. There are probably recruits who are WWE fans and this exposure will only help us.
C'mon. That's a super stretch.

Some overweight kid in Torrington watched Hurley last night and is using that to become the next Donovan Clingan?

temery

What?
Reaction Score
It's been a bunch of decades since I was a kid, but from what I remember the wrestling fans were not the athletes. They were the kids who wanted to slap an alpha in the head with a folding chair and wait for the slow clap from everyone else in the room.

Reaction Score
To anyone listening, I’ve said this on here recently that I watched wrestling during the Hogan run and reached my teenage years and hated it ever since. Lately I would see it on and would get sick to my stomach. I hated it so much and thought, who still watches this crap? I have a teen son and last year he and his friends started watching it and he begged me to watch it with him. It’s actually really good now and I love how they have progressed with the times. Now at work I am hearing about how everyone there watches it also. I had no idea that so many people still watch it. The story lines can get repetitive, but trust me, it’s not as bad as one would think.

Reaction Score
Nothing like shaming people for holding on to their childhood hobbies and interests.

Thank god ppl have grown up and matured so they can rant on message boards hiding behind anonymity about how the world is going to sh.

I wonder who is more to blame for that…?

people enjoying their INDIVIDUAL hobbies, or keyboard warriors acting high and mighty telling people they’re not “growing up” and have the “wrong opinion” on things?

Stephen A & Skip Bayless don’t need your help.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
To anyone listening, I’ve said this on here recently that I watched wrestling during the Hogan run and reached my teenage years and hated it ever since. Lately I would see it on and would get sick to my stomach. I hated it so much and thought, who still watches this crap? I have a teen son and last year he and his friends started watching it and he begged me to watch it with him. It’s actually really good now and I love how they have progressed with the times. Now at work I am hearing about how everyone there watches it also. I had no idea that so many people still watch it. The story lines can get repetitive, but trust me, it’s not as bad as one would think.

StllH8L8ner

You’ll get nothing and like it!
Reaction Score
I’m not anti-wrestling but I’ve watched it a few times in the past 10 or so years and the wrestlers all seemed to lack any type of personality compared to The Rock/Stone Cold/HHH era. Is it really as popular today as it was 20 years ago?
I took my kids to Wrestlemania in at the Linc in Philly last month and the place was jam packed both nights. Now…I was with an 11 year old and a 7 year old. There were adults there (with other adults and no kids in sight) dressed up as the Macho Man, Hulkster, Undertaker, etc walking around with title belts and other various WWE trinkets. You have a better chance of seeing God than seeing me doing that ish, but overall it was a pretty cool experience and the kids loved it.

QDOG5

I dont have a drug problem I have a police problem
Reaction Score
Haystack Calhoun was my favorite. WWF came to Torrington high school in January 1978. Bob Backlund was the big attraction. I was there. I was 6’0” 155 at the time and certainly not . I was trying to be the next Tony Hansen, though.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Nothing like shaming people for holding on to their childhood hobbies and interests.

Thank god ppl have grown up and matured so they can rant on message boards hiding behind anonymity about how the world is going to sh.

I wonder who is more to blame for that…?

people enjoying their INDIVIDUAL hobbies, or keyboard warriors acting high and mighty telling people they’re not “growing up” and have the “wrong opinion” on things?

Stephen A & Skip Bayless don’t need your help.
Ah, the "hot response".

Reaction Score
Haystack Calhoun was my favorite. WWF came to Torrington high school in January 1978. Bob Backlund was the big attraction. I was there. I was 6’0” 155 at the time and certainly not . I was trying to be the next Tony Hansen, though.
I saw Haystack in person in Buffalo NY. His entrance was the best. Overalls with straw sticking out all over. His size was unbelievable. He was listed at 6’4 600 lbs.
He was discovered when a promoter drove by a field and saw him, and I’m not kidding, picking up and moving cows by himself.

Reaction Score
People praise how blue collar Hurley is, and then say he has no class appearing in a brief skit on WWE. Just another example of how those in the white collar bubble have no idea what blue collar really is or have any respect for it.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom