Hurley on WFAN | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Hurley on WFAN

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
Thought Roberts and Beningo (bro) were offered Mikes hours but they turned it down because Beningo is retiring in a couple years and didnt want those hours, and Roberts wanted to finish it up with him.

I really don't like Beningo and I'm not even a big Roberts guy, but at least Roberts knows sports.

Reaction Score
Heard a rumor that he was offered the spot but didn’t want to co host with the people they wanted him with. Could be fake news but I believe it.
That I would believe with any 2 of the current 3.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I dunno about mushroom coffee, but I do have hazy recollections of mushroom tea during spring weekend back in the day. :p

Love how WaterDawg comes out of the clouds to chime in on this one. 7 posts and one is about mushroom tea. ha ha

giphy.gif

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Have you seen hurley coach? This will not be a problem.

Yeah, Danny was trying to get from a 'don't embarrass yourself, your wife, or the University' kind of place. I think he'll be fine.

Reaction Score
Thought Roberts and Beningo (bro) were offered Mikes hours but they turned it down because Beningo is retiring in a couple years and didnt want those hours, and Roberts wanted to finish it up with him.

I really don't like Beningo and I'm not even a big Roberts guy, but at least Roberts knows sports.

Evan is really good.

Reaction Score

Could not agree more, very good assessment that would align with my own. How Beningo bro ahh huh huh huh ha bro made it bro ahh huh huh huh ha to this level is beyond comprehension bro ahh huh huh huh bro.
Now to answer my own question and explain why they did not take the PM slot. Nielsen ratings weekly/monthly & quarterly. Beningo & Roberts have been the longest running midday show since the inception of WFAN, this because of ratings. Had they taken the PM slot and not lead the market, it would have been out or back to overnights solo. The same applies to the present drive time show, poor ratings they will be gone the first year. Franseska (Carton) constantly gloated about his Nielsen ratings over his number 1 opposition. Unlike sports with rules, ratings are simply what controls their game.
That and sponsors that want a particular host to do live reads of their products. Gotta admit Harry's Razors like Joe B...:confused:

Last edited:

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Mushroom coffee? There are places that mushrooms should never go. I think coffee is one of them.

It was an eye-opener. Mushroom coffee is an MLM scam. Surprised someone like DH would get suckered.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom