Hurley on UConn fans | The Boneyard

Hurley on UConn fans

Reaction Score
You haven't lived until you watched a couch burn in the middle of the Jungle.
I have a close friend whose son is applying to UConn. I told her all of the insane crap we did in the Jungle in the 90’s. He liked stealing trays from the cafe to go sledding in the graveyard. When I mentioned the fires, she said, “maybe we’ll just not tell him that one.”

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
I have a close friend whose son is applying to UConn. I told her all of the insane crap we did in the Jungle in the 90’s. He liked stealing trays from the cafe to go sledding in the graveyard. When I mentioned the fires, she said, “maybe we’ll just not tell him that one.”
Son we did them things in the 70s too

Reaction Score
We lost one from someone's room when I was living on Fairfield 1st. That was a post NIT championship fire.

Things I dealt with as an RA on Fairfield 1st included:

- my residents stealing a sheep from the farm
- painting said sheep with paint leftover from repainting the hallways, which of course was restitution for the bathroom they destroyed
- posing a dead raccoon on the ledge above the entry door, with a cig in his mouth and a beer bottle next to him
- having the hallway lights knocked out pretty much every week
- plenty of antics with the fire extinguisher
- during one of the snowball fights - one of my guys was shooting people with a pellet gun
- during the same snowball fight - my guys took all of the garbage can lids and used them as shields and then went and beat the out of people throwing snowballs at the dorm

And much, much more...

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Capture.JPG

Hurley's right about them being everything everyone ever said!

All aboard on the mojo train!!

Last edited:
Reaction Score
All I can say is that March 29, 1999 is the 3rd happiest day of my life after the days my 2 children were born. When I told my ex wife that she asked what about our wedding day? I told her it wasn’t even close. One of the reasons she is my ex wife. She never understood.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom