Hurley NY Post interview | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Hurley NY Post interview

Reaction Score
Great article. Having HOF coach Bob Sr. there for his input, and analysis is a pretty big advantage I believe. The UCONN coaching staff don’t miss much probably but I ask this question: Were all of the increased assists and ball movement last year and it seems this mostly a function of the upgraded roster personnel or change in play calling or set plays? Evolution in his coaching?

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Were all of the increased assists and ball movement last year and it seems this mostly a function of the upgraded roster personnel or change in play calling or set plays? Evolution in his coaching?
I'm going with upgraded roster, specifically better shooting. Even in my low-level hoop experience, I was a much better passer when my shot was falling.

Reaction Score
If they were to go back to back and then add the ladies winning it for the double with decades in between thatd be insanely awesome. I mean seriously any debate for the greatest cbb program would essentially be over. 12 titles for the women but 6 for the mens team? Bananas!!!
Go to the Womens board, Holy Meltdown Batman! Their Posters must be 5-10 deep with variations of "this is going to be a long year" and "Geno has to recruit some bigs for next year". Imagine what they will do if Geno has a January like the Hurley did last year!

Reaction Score
Go to the Womens board, Holy Meltdown Batman! Their Posters must be 5-10 deep with variations of "this is going to be a long year" and "Geno has to recruit some bigs for next year". Imagine what they will do if Geno has a January like the Hurley did last year!
I only watch the big games for the women's team and every year in recent years they are incredibly weak down low compared to the other top teams. It's strange Geno hasn't fixed it.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom