Hurley haters, take the weekend off | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Hurley haters, take the weekend off

Reaction Score
that tends to happen. When they have to work hard to get open shots, and then they finally get some they rush it and feel more pressure because they know they might not get many open looks. Also, their starters play a lot of minutes which means their legs get tired and once that happens perimeter shooting goes wayside.

I am not gonna lie though, I was relieved when some of Scheirman's shots missed. I have seen him get hot and he can score in bunches.
Yeah his going 1/7 from 3 helped a lot. Several of his kisses were open looks, too

Reaction Score
It for sure needs to be his next step as a coach. Needs to start winning more games on the road in conference when things aren't going their way. Wednesday in Milwaukee is important.
Absolutely.

Reaction Score
Yeah his going 1/7 from 3 helped a lot. Several of his kisses were open looks, too
He didn’t have too many great looks, and even when he did, Andre made him work for everything. At one point he had a comically frustrated look on his face. They’ll be tough when he’s on, though. Not everyone has Andre Jackson.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom