Hurley=Cronin | The Boneyard

Hurley=Cronin

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
I feel stylistically they are very similar. Both are known for teams that defend and rebound extremely well but offensively are challenged. That being said there were times this year that the passing was crisp and we moved the ball well. I just hope our #8 recruiting class plays like it because the remaining remnants of the roster going into next year would not probably make the NIT.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I feel stylistically they are very similar. Both are known for teams that defend and rebound extremely well but offensively are challenged. That being said there were times this year that the passing was crisp and we moved the ball well. I just hope our #8 recruiting class plays like it because the remaining remnants of the roster going into next year would not probably make the NIT.

I hate your posts.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score

Hurley won NCAA games while at URI. He can win. He just needs how to learn to win against really good teams vice winning against good teams.

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
Hurley won NCAA games while at URI. He can win. He just needs how to learn to win against really good teams vice winning against good teams.
I'm not saying he can't win. I'm just saying it's an ugly style.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom