Hurley, Cole, Polley Post Game Press Conference | The Boneyard

Hurley, Cole, Polley Post Game Press Conference

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Hurley: “I will not allow us to look this bad again, out there will be different guys out there.”

“No positives“ from the game.

“Can’t ask RJ to be both our lockdown defender and score all our points. It’s not fair.

Reaction Score
Hurley called the game a complete disaster with horrific play overall and said different players will be on the court if it happens again.
I love his honesty.

Reaction Score
Hurley was talking like he wanted to laugh at how bad they played. I hope we keep Hurley for the next 25 years. We won’t ever get a better builder/coach than him.

Reaction Score
The biggest news is Tyrese is probably out a month and played all of Atlantis with an avulsion fracture. Coach needs to give everyone a chance to step up.

Reaction Score
Tyler and RJ’s body language and answers make it seem like it was a loss. Don’t know how I feel about that.

As for Hurley, I mean it’s what we hear after every poor game we play. No positives, played terribly, i’ll make sure it doesn’t happen again. It’s sorta like how Joe Judge sounds after games. But we haven’t seen too many changes. Our offense in the halfcourt is arguably as bad at it has been the last few years. I don’t understand why we don’t screen up top to at least get RJ/Gaff/AJ/Hawk going downhill into the lane. I’ve never seen a team drive the ball less honestly. And stop FORCING it to Sanogo all the time, it’s so obvious. At least try to disguise it a little. And then there’s the defensive end. Our guards get driven by so much. Especially Gaff. I don’t understand why he thinks he needs to play in the chest of the opposing player when he’s not quick enough to recover in the first place. These are things the staff needs to implement in practice and evidently haven’t. Every single team in the Big East is significantly better than UMES.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
Dear god can these reports ask better questions? Ask questions about basketball, "Are there any positives you can take away from the game?"

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom